• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Update 68 - 9/3/12 - St. Paul: Northside Schools and Parks

Sign in to follow this  
packersfan

Update 68 - ST PAUL: Northside Schools and Parks

More St. Paul! St. Paul's School District and Parks and Recreation Department are closely tied. Nearly every school in St. Paul is built within a park. Therefore, many parks in St. Paul are called **** School Park. Today we will look at some schools and parks from the northside of St. Paul. I suggest you open the District of Wenzel Street Map to see where these schools are.

0168090312.jpg

0268090312.jpg

0368090312.jpg

Gilead Park is situated between Green Park Ave, Antioch Dr, and I-255. I noticed I didn't include it on the map. I will update that shortly.

0468090312.jpg

0568090312.jpg

0668090312.jpg

0768090312.jpg

0868090312.jpg

0968090312.jpg

1068090312.jpg

1168090312.jpg

1268090312.jpg

Hope you enjoyed seeing some "school parks". I will have to do a full update on this area, so beautiful for an urban area.

Check out the District of Wenzel Street Map to get an idea where we are.

Sign in to follow this  

9 Comments

Recommended Comments

I really did enjoy seeing all those fabulous school parks :)

You've certainly come up with a creative way to beautify the city and keep the children safe while they have some fun!

Share this comment

[quote name='TowerDude' timestamp='1346658563']
Looks wonderful !!!
[/quote]

Thank you very much. Your profile pic also looks wonderful, ha.

[quote name='nedal2001' timestamp='1346659859']
I really did enjoy seeing all those fabulous school parks :)

You've certainly come up with a creative way to beautify the city and keep the children safe while they have some fun!
[/quote]

Thanks. I think I saw something like it in Los Angeles.

[quote name='Huston' timestamp='1346665152']
Totally enjoyed this! Everything works out perfectly. Heavenly Suburbia if you ask me :P
[/quote]

Thank you. Sometimes being so close to the creation I can't always see how good it looks to others.4

[quote name='Altec' timestamp='1346670272']
Awesome *o*
[/quote]

Thank you very much.

[quote name='ggamgus' timestamp='1346681160']
Dos trees, dat grass, dos houses!! :O

:D
[/quote]

Haha, great support!

[quote name='Jacob Guajardo' timestamp='1346693566']
Love the schools.Can i ask where you got that trail on your last picture from ?
[/quote]

I believe the trail is part of Marrast's pathways. Let me see....[url="http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/16686-marrast-footways-ver-31/"]http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/16686-marrast-footways-ver-31/[/url]

[quote name='k50' timestamp='1346696505']
I still can't believe how good your suburbs always look :P
[/quote]

I guess they turn out okay once I finish them, haha. I think the next update will really blow you away then. I actually am amazed by how it looks in game!

[quote name='grstudios' timestamp='1346759922']
Always loved your style. Keep up the awesome work! ;)
[/quote]

Thank you. Always trying to improve!

Thanks for the great support. A lot more comments here than in the old forum section. Strange? or is the CJ section becoming the hot-spot?

Share this comment