• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Arab Spring in Onubis

Sign in to follow this  
Evillions

Ever since the people of the Arab World protested for increased human rights and less corruption, riots broke out in Egypt, Libya, and other nations. Though no outside nations helped the people, they successfully overthrew their leaders. What if foreign nations did help the people? What if it happened in Onubis? In a hypothetical scenario, the United States did intervene in a civil war in Onubis.

--------------------------

With increasing human right abuses and government corruption, the people of Onubis can not handle the current situation any longer. Since this spark, people formed militias across the nation, attacking the military, government officials, etc. As a result, the Onubisan president swiftly acted by ordering the military to hunt down these militias. As the situation grew worse, U.S. President Barrack Obama initially urged the Onubisan president to step down peacefully. Like most leaders, he refused and continued the war. Several months later, President Obama militarily supported the rebels. Day by day, the Onubisan military weaken as they were no match compared to the superior U.S. military.

InsurgentOutpost-1.jpg

The battlefield steadily moved towards urban environments. Although the people were urged to evacuate, they decided to support the U.S. military.

InsurgentOutpost-2.jpg

The Onubisan president frantically panicked and issued martial law across the nation. He knew this day is coming and will not back down without a fight. Secretly, he arranged meetings with his allies, hoping to garner foreign military support and restore order.

Gobar-10.jpg

To be continued...

Sign in to follow this  

18 Comments

Recommended Comments

[color=#ff00cc][b]Awesome update.. love the conflict pictures.. and the gardens surrounding the Presidential Palace? look great too.[/b][/color]

Share this comment

[b]Comments:[/b]

[i]ggamgus:[/i] Yes it is! :)

[i]TekindusT:[/i] Thanks! Its my first time using explosions and other war-related things in photoshop.

[i]Hanzani Pratama:[/i] It will become more gruesome later on. ;)

[i]VMIUJcadet09:[/i] Thank you! :D

[i]MilitantRadical:[/i] The people will always win! Or do they?

[i]Jacob Guajardo:[/i] Thank you!

[i]dubaidude303:[/i] Thanks man!

[i]SimCoug:[/i] I agree with you, I like that picture the most and probably my personal favorite. Thanks for the comment though! :)

[i]Fox:[/i] Thanks! :)

[i]Huston:[/i] Whoa! :O That's a lot of enthusiasm. :P The helicopter is real, I just photoshopped the rotor blades to make it look like its moving. Sad part is it only works in open, rural areas because it would f***ed up in urban environments.

[i]emperordaniel:[/i] It will come sooner than you think. :)

[i]Schulmanator:[/i] Thanks man!

[i]grstudios:[/i] Technically there is no dictator, just a horrible president. Then again, this is just a hypothetical situation and never really happened.

Share this comment

This is wonderful. You've really captured the feeling of war, with so many things going on simultaneously. I love how you used my military props; especially the MBTs firing shells and the HESCO walls around the base. I'm glad to see the watch tower colours match well with the colours of the other, older military props.

Share this comment

[quote name='Bipin' timestamp='1345206851']
This is wonderful. You've really captured the feeling of war, with so many things going on simultaneously. I love how you used my military props; especially the MBTs firing shells and the HESCO walls around the base. I'm glad to see the watch tower colours match well with the colours of the other, older military props.
[/quote]

I can't thank you enough for your military props, they are gorgeous! This is my first time creating a war scene, so I really did not expect so much appraisal. Again, thank you for dropping by and for your contributions.

Share this comment

Very nice CJ :O

But seriously, do you really think that any country that intervent is to help people? Especially USA? Check Libya again ;)

Share this comment

[quote name='IL.' timestamp='1345966185']
Very nice CJ :O

But seriously, do you really think that any country that intervent is to help people? Especially USA? Check Libya again ;)
[/quote]

Thanks! A foreign power will not intervene in another nation's domestic affairs unless it pertains to their interests and/or the other country is their ally. Its kinda like the Contra affair decades ago.

Share this comment