spursrule14

aw2banner.png

PROLOGUE

CAPTAIN'S LOG

NUMBER: 00457

EARTH DATE: FEBRUARY 15, 2084

MISSION DATE: DAY 3748

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm1A8gUINEg

"My name is Drake Eastman, Captain of the U.S.S. Hubble. I regret to inform you...you who are listening to this...in whatever place...in whatever time...that I don't know where we are.

Something happened. Something unexpected. We were approximately five hours into the Naaswa wormhole when I felt the ship begin to shake beneath me. I fell to the ground as the Hubble jolted forward and lost power. Faint starlight began to illuminate my quarters. I got up...disoriented, and headed for the bridge. The crew was unharmed. Even some of the adolescents were still sleeping in their dormitories. But we have lost everything. We started out to find so much, but we have lost...we are lost.

And the charts are dead. And the only thing we know for sure is that this is not Naaswa, nor Earth. We are drifting...into the abyss. And to make matters worse, the orb has shut down and is no longer functioning. The shock from the breach must have been too much for its decaying systems. We still have the coordinates it gave us for Naaswa, but those were based off of where we were, not where we are. I do have potential good news though. While this strange system we are in is devoid of planets, there is a nearby asteroid belt where we may be able to land and regroup. The only problem is it's five months away. So in the mean time...we will survive."

-Capt. Drake S. Eastman, U.S.S. Hubble

DON'T FORGET TO RATE & COMMENT! REPLIES WITH NEXT UPDATE..

NEED TO CATCH UP ON THE STORY? PLEASE VISIT

ALIEN WORLDS

The sequel to the 2011 Best Sci-Fi CJ

aw2sigsmall.png

NOW SHOWING AT A SIMTROPOLIS NEAR YOU

----------------------------------------------------------

A City in Winter|Alien [|] Worlds|Alien [||] Worlds 2|Arrowhead|Best of the Best! - Weekly Edition (U VOTE!)|Dreams..

9 Comments

Recommended Comments

Oh boy! Alien worlds is back! (Opens champagne)

Share this comment