• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Assorted Pretty Pictures!

Fox

Assorted Pretty Pictures!

Replies:

Schulmanator: Thanks you for visiting once again .. It's always good to see you around and still commenting .. much appreciated.

MilitantRadical: Now that I look forward to .. a pro using this bat can only be even more awesome than my attempt.. Let me know if you use it as I don't want to miss out :wub:

ggamgus: Once again, thanks for the comment ...

keder: Thanks!

westy177: Thanks heaps.. really happy that you liked it.

Queebada:Thanks for the comment and It's the real life Beijing National Theatre you are refering too.. see more pictures on this update == Click Me == .. The link to it is in a previous update too.. it's located on simcitychinan but you'll need to be registered to see pics and downloads.

terring: Thanks and glad you left a comment to let you know you liked it..

packersfan: Once again thanks for your comment .. I hope you do play again, If I've inspired you then that makes it all worth it! :wub:

Now .. on to the update.. long time over due ..

Not sure what this is.. just found a picture of a castle on top of a hill.. so I decided to try my hand at making something in game that could look nice... here are the results. At the moment I am calling is the Presidents Summer Residence... Perhaps this is a place for foreign leaders to stay as guests of the President ?

asgardsummerresidence03.jpg

Here's a church and a small cemetery as well in the walled off area for the foreign leaders to visit on Sundays?

asgardsummerresidence01.jpg

Also with in the walled compound is a castle or monastery with a beautiful garden ..

asgardsummerresidence04.jpg

asgardsummerresidence05.jpg

asgardsummerresidence02.jpg

Last but not least .. a little something I threw together while I was bored and looking for a pretty picture ..

asgardforesttemple01.jpg

Enjoy and Thanks for viewing!

11 Comments

Recommended Comments

Always a pleasure to view this city journal, Fox. Very pretty pictures, as per usual!

EDIT: Uh, I missed two updates back there, BUT I HAVE A PRETTY GOOD EXCUSE. Anyways, I hid my parking underground for my stadiums, I'm just not good enough to make parking lots look good :D . The previous entries were amazing, so that did not change during my hiatus. I'm glad to actually catch your new one!

Share this comment

I love the old style you created with all of these. The last picture is especially nice - very creative nature scene and temple fits in perfectly. Steep slopes are tough to work with, but you managed quite well :)

Share this comment

You've got some jawdropping BATs here!

EDIT: The building in your first pic is, coincidentally, also the Summer residence for the Royal Family in my city...

Share this comment

I - Love - It! Really amazing and I just came from the Archades' "Hood", Brewster and [size=4][color=#000000][font=verdana, sans-serif]Dhiraagu[/font][/color][/size] CJs. I don't think I'll be using the National Grand Theater just yet, I have some plans for it but I don't want to 'show my hand' just yet.

Share this comment

[color=#ff00cc][b]Thanks for all the comments so far guys.. it's much appreciated..[/b][/color]

[color=#ff00cc][b]Westy I'll try to update more often .. lol.. just for you. ;)[/b][/color]

Share this comment