• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Asgard Stadium Mosaics!

Fox

Asgard Stadium Mosaics!

Replies:

escilnavia: Hehe .. thanks, much appreciated the great comments and kind words.

10000000000000 :Thank for the comment, and I assume you don't have night lighting either? .. Shame .. I love the nights.

TowerDude: Thanks, they certainly are. Love the pink crown of that one building myself and the marina.

MilitantRadical: Good luck getting to simcity.cn .. Google can translate it now, so it will be a big help. Thanks for the comments. :blush:

SimCoug: Thanks for visiting and commenting, much appreciated.. and yes I designed the map in grey scale and rendered it old school style. I've never used the terraformer and prefer the old grey scale maps.

westy177: Thanks for the +1 and the rate .. much appreciated. Sorry to hear about your night lights, that's too bad.. it adds a new dimension to the game being able to explore at night time. :wub:

hahei: Thanks for the comment, hope it wasn't too bright ..lol.

NMUSpidey: Good to see you here again, and thanks for the comment. The marina is only an exclusive one for the rich and famous of Asgard .. the main marina is about 5 times bigger and has a lot more boats. :wub:

Please enjoy the mosaics I've been working on over the last few weeks .. These 3 pictures focus on stadiums around my nations Capital of Triton.

This first Mosaic is the stadium you could see in the region pic in the last update.

tritonstadium01a.jpg

tritonstadium01b.jpg

Here is a picture of the Universities Soccer field located near the private marina.

tritoncityfuture01a.jpg

tritoncityfuture01b.jpg

Here is the mosaic from my winning Hockey Qualifyer bid, only to be told I had actually lost 5 days later. >:(

hockey02a.jpg

hockey02b.jpg

Thanks for viewing and I hope you Enjoy so of the pictures I have shown today.

13 Comments

Recommended Comments

Guest hahei

Posted

Those first and last pictures were really amazing! Keep up the super work!

Share this comment

You must have some huge photoedition skills, because the Paul Brown stadium was never released and, nevertheless, it looks like it was lotted and working perfectly in-game! Congrats!

Share this comment

Great pics. I like how you set up the Bird's nest stadium, just made me realize I have no parking lots near mine. Where are the people supposed to leave their cars?! What is that round train station in the last picture? It looks really cool. Your city planning is outstanding.

Share this comment

No, I have nightlights. I'm just really bad with them lol :P
Oustanding work, I love the custom lotting! It is so good, you should get a trixie for it!

Wait a second...:D

Share this comment

Wait, Paul Brown Stadium??? Are you saying he just edited that into the picture? I want another football stadium option!!!

Share this comment

[b][img]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/733/bestofthebestsmall.jpg[/img]
[size=2]CONGRATULATIONS!! THIS ENTRY WON [url="http://community.simtropolis.com/journals/2774/entry-16884-week-23-6412-61012/"]BEST OF THE BEST! - WEEKLY EDITION[/url] FOR THE CATEGORY [i][color=#0000FF]LANDMARK[/color][/i][/size][/b]

Share this comment

[color=#ff00cc]Thank heaps.. appreciate it! .. BTW .. you've only re-posted the first half of the mosaic.[/color]

Share this comment