• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Triton City - East Downtown (night)

Fox

Replies:

escilnavia: Yes? Only 40years in game time to get it all to grow like that as I worked on the marina at the same time.

MilitantRadical: Thank for the comment, and I will attempt to get a close up of the marina one day..

Simul8ter8: Thanks, glad you noticed .. although someone said it was too reptative once..lol wft!

SCTriton: Glad you liked it, and I also agree awesome name :blush:

westy177: Thanks for visiting and commenting, much appreciated..

masochist: Good to see you again, and thanks for the comment, much appreciated. Yes I'm CJing again after a 3year break, and enjoying it mostly ..lol. This is all one city so far and as for a regional picture .. just cause you asked ... check the link at the bottom of the page. :wub:

Pennyguy101: Chicago indeed, I can see the resemblance of the buildings and the marina and the parks, but it was meant to be inspired by NY.

people of NYC: Thanks, and that is only a quarter of the city.

NMUSpidey: Good to see you here again, and thanks for the comment. Your cities are just as good. :wub:

SimCoug: Thank you, I'm really glad you liked it and thanks for the kind words.. that marina was a bit of effort.

Here's the latest update to explore!!

It is the view of Triton City, the East side of the downtown area but this time at night.

searstower06.jpg

searstower04a.jpg

searstower04b.jpg

searstower05a.jpg

searstower05b.jpg

masochist .. here is the regional view of the area so far -- Triton City -- ... Warning .. large picture!

Thanks again for all the support and I look forward to reading all your comments.

:wub:

8 Comments

Recommended Comments

Just as good? You are FAR too kind, my friend. I love the night shots, some of the lighting on those BATs is just so beautifully colorful, night shots are always a welcome sight. I have a feeling that the marina can get a bit crowded on warm, sunny days.

Share this comment

Guest hahei

Posted

Very nice and vivid! Pass the sunglasses?

Share this comment

the nightlights are so amazing to bad i cant get them to work love the waterfront too nice work mate +1 5stars

Share this comment

Great night shots - and I especially like the region. Did you terraform that yourself? Looks like you have plenty of space to play with :)

Share this comment

Looks like your region is going to be epic. Can't wait to see what you do with some of the small islands. Love how the National Grand Theater is visible from so far out. I've yet to acquire it, gotta get a Chinese friend to help me sign up to that site lol.

Share this comment

Spectacular, and I mean just amazing night lighting. I want that effect in my cities so badly. :)

Share this comment

OMG, before on your update, I was like, "it can't get any better than this." And then this update happened, ;)

Share this comment