• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

BTT (CJ section): 12 April 2012

Sign in to follow this  
Benedict

repliesq.jpg

Hi, TekindusT. I'm up to 1 follower, so you'd be the second; plus I'd follow you back. Sorry about the mistake last week - this week you're back in the +10.

Hi, Paulobergonci. You just scraped a spot in the +10 this week.

Hi, evanm. #firstfollower #win #ImEnjoyingYourNonSC4Tweets.

Hi, 111222333444. That is one of my favorite pics of all time here at BTT.

Hi, escilnavia. Good work last week.

Hi, NMUSpidey. And #5 again!! (Rent is due - that'll be $100, please).

Hi, terring. You are a bit higher this week, well done.

Hi, Schulmanator. You don't even want to know how close it was last week. And this week it was a very tight contest as well.

Hi, WillR116. Well, you didn't have an update this week, just a few comments. Your CJ is hanging in the low 20s at the moment, but keep updating!

Hi, paeng. I feel like we should be thanking you for your amazing work.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ben's Top Ten

A close contest this week among the top three, with Ring of Fire re-entering at number one - well done!

Another wild week here in the CJ section with half the Top Ten changing. There are 3 more re-entries: welcome back to Imaginia at 7, Kamchatka at 8 and Okatabawashi at 10. Big congratulations to Hokkodo, a new entry at 9 in its first week of creation!

Follow BTT on twitter: @BensTopTen for early updates and mid-week CJ watch.

Happy CJing until next week!

benstoptennew20120412.jpg

Ben's +10

Paridise Island by nathanthemayor

Santa Malin by sucram17

District of Wenzel by packersfan

Stuff by TekindusT

Eden: The New Frontier by terring

Zeroing City by Uzil

Westfield by IAM AJAK

Windemere by sim_link

The Pacific, grim by logintime

Dom Pedro by Paulobergonci

Sign in to follow this  

11 Comments

Recommended Comments

[u][b]Woohoo! #1![/b][/u]

[u][b]Thanks Benedict and all my viewers![/b][/u] now excuse me while I go do a quick dance....

...okay back. Speaking of views, Benedict, did you notice if the way views are being counted across the board changing drastically with the site update? I went from well over a thousand views per week to a few hundred since the update, just curious if the site is counting differently and that's now the norm for everyone.

Share this comment

[quote name='blunder' timestamp='1334337834']
Speaking of views, Benedict, did you notice if the way views are being counted across the board changing drastically with the site update? I went from well over a thousand views per week to a few hundred since the update, just curious if the site is counting differently and that's now the norm for everyone.
[/quote]

I don't use views in the formula for BTT - they have been far too variable in the past to be of any use as an objective assessment of a CJ. It is possible that they have changed with the upgrade, but I am not the one to ask.

Share this comment

I need to regain my spotlight and put myself back on the top 10!

[color=#800080][b]Very fun City simulation game, create the buildings, create a community, create a world unto yourself[/b][/color]. [url="http://zanpo.com/"]http://zanpo.com/[/url]
[img]http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx258/Wraner/ZanpoA.png[/img]

Share this comment

Hah... getting blown away by a nuke plant =:-]

Just kidding ;-)

Congrats, that update [b]is[/b] spectacular!

Share this comment

[quote name='paeng' timestamp='1334369817']
Hah... getting blown away by a nuke plant =:-]

Just kidding ;-)
[/quote]

LOLOLOLOL xD

Congrats everyone :D

Share this comment

Number 15 :D :D

[b]PARTY!!! [/b]:D :D :D

(knowing that reaching the first place is impossible, let's have a party right now ;) :D )

Share this comment

spose it was bad timing on my part because I think the update might have come right at the end of the week before :P congrats everyone :)

Share this comment

This City Journal entry is now closed to further comments.

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections