• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

BTT (CJ section): 19 April 2012

Sign in to follow this  
Benedict

repliesq.jpg

Hi, elavery. Good to see your CJ on both ST BTTs.

Hi, nathanthemayor. Welcome to the top ten.

Hi, blunder. Nice dance! Did you manage to stay on top or did something else happen?

Hi, wraner. Would love to see you back with more in your CJ.

Hi, Paulobergonci. Thanks for your comment last time.

Hi, paeng. Haha. Look down to see if you got revenge this week or not.

Hi, 111222333444. Thanks for visiting last week.

Hi, NMUSpidey. Looks like that check bounced (a little).

Hi, terring. Nice party!

Hi, WillR116. The BTT formula also rewards consistency - regular updates (with comments, of course) will get you regular points.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ben's Top Ten

After a short break from the top, Journey through Paengia is back at number one!

Dragon Islands Cities is back in at number 2, and it is the first week for Paridise Island, in at 10.

Follow BTT on twitter: @BensTopTen for early updates and mid-week CJ watch (now with 4 followers!!).

Happy CJing until next week!

benstoptennew20120419.jpg

Ben's +10

Asgard by Fox

Hokkodo by Simul8ter8

Heimen by Vivapanda

Monster World by LaDyGaGaMoNsTer

Santa Malin by sucram17

Westfield by IAM AJAK

District of Wenzel by packersfan

The Illyrian Coast by Daan300

Eden: The New Frontier by terring

Asian Cities in Time by timoman

Sign in to follow this  

12 Comments

Recommended Comments

Great work by everyone across the board!! Congrats!

Yeah still on the board at number 12!!! Thank you.

Were you explaining the winning formula up there? Does it include 5 star votes?

Share this comment

Hmmm. I thought Okatabawashi would be #1 with all the comments. Well I guess I should check out paeng's entries more often. :D

Share this comment

Well done to paeng. Must have been alot of activity this past week as I had more comments than usual but still dropped a place.

Share this comment

Wow, I'm sure honored... though I'll say that regardless of the current spot - each and every one of the 20 Journals in this list is outstanding and worth a regular visit... I'm proud to be in such good company!

And thanks again to Benedict for keeping the running score so consistently :-)

Share this comment

[quote name='durfsurn' timestamp='1335052021']
So how can I get my CJ up there. Is this based on comments or something else?
[/quote]

Yeah. It depends on the number of entries you publish and the number of comments you get every week. If you, for example, put 2 entries until next Friday and get a total of 30 comments, 30/2=15 so you'll be placed accordingly. A lot of CJ's changed seats this week.

BTW, I just realized I never gave a proper congratulations to paeng. Congrats, paeng, keep it up!!!! :D

Share this comment

This City Journal entry is now closed to further comments.

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections