Insulo and Kaskaskia

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Update Eleven: Twenty-Sided Die

2b2gbi

Hello everyone, we are again visiting the picturesque seaside, and mountainside, town of Purto Masculo.

Here is the map just for your reference, the city is on the far right in white:

insulomapa.jpg

To start this time we see the beginnings of a beautiful sunrise in the mountains outside the city as a sheepherder tends to his flock.

purtomasc8.jpg

Now as the sun reaches it's full brightness we arrive in the small hamlet called Dedí along the winding road into the mountains.

purtomasc5.jpg

Now we find our selves in the jumbled narrow streets where car traffic is banned for the safety of everyone, drivers and pedestrians alike. This particular neighborhood is called Lehoikumek, or Lion Cubs in the Basque language native to the region.

purtomasc7.jpg

Finally we see St. Peter's Cathedral flanked by two massive columns from ancient Insulonian times that have be made into decorative pieces adorned with christian sculptures.

purtomasc6.jpg

Hope you liked this update, I very much like working with this city and have put a lot of extra work into it with all the lotting. I very much appreciate comments, both complimenting and critiquing, so feel free to respond.

-Jon

21 Comments

Recommended Comments

Love the European style for all of your cities. Great work and can't wait to see more as always!! :) Last pic is by far my favourite... never seen such unique and amazing cities!

Share this comment

Incredible BATs and amazing use of them. Still, my favourite picture in this update is the first one with the sheep. So realistic! Great work!

Share this comment

I love it! the last pic is very nice.

Also your dice should be 21 sided, unless if you only have one die, then it should be a 21 sided die

Share this comment

Congratulations - your CJ is number one on Ben's Top Ten.

Edit: and with this lovely update, you've made it two weeks in a row at the top.

Share this comment

Pssh Jon you're just putting two featured pictures on the home page so you can get more attention... real cool :P

But it does look purty good! :D

Share this comment

its awesome, yet i have a doubt... how to make cities that have no car traffic? i've used NAM pedmalls and they dont seem to wotk u.u

Share this comment