Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alkaola

My mother just died

65 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • It's not something i wanted to post just now simtrop is back in glory...

but my mother died just an hour ago

she died of cancer (stomach) and the diagnoses where in july ... till then she supported us every day... and never complained about herself...

Maybe not something to say online but i just come here very often and met here great friends

thanks

I am sorry to hear that....its never an easy thing to deal with...and I say that from exsperance...having lost both my parents. Best advise I can give to you is the not to moarn to much her passing...but to charish the time you had with her. I know that isnt easy. If you need someone to talk to feel free to PM me anytime you like...

• Original Poster
  • thank you 4 people ! Bourneid , I'm sorry for you too, i will defininely think about you when i need some advise

I believe she is in good hands by now

Don't get me wrong, but people die, if we forget them in our minds... And I'm sure your mom will never die.. You know what i mean... face-icon-small-sad.gif

I am very sorry to hear about your loss, Alkaola. I lost my mother to sudden internal bleeding in September 2004. She was only 43 and I was only 17. Just remember as long as she is with you in your heart and that you never forget her, she never really died. Time heals.

Well, I'm also 17...

Alkaola, her's a nice song for you.. I hope you like it...

Corey Taylor - Bother

Im realy sorry to hear that dude.

I myself lost my dad and my two best friends,

I lost one of them only last mounth.face-icon-small-sad.gif

the best thing to do is just to go on with your life as usoly,

I dont think she would want you to be misereble.

I'm sorry to hear that, fortunality my parents are both still living, but i've lost my grandmother when i was 16 years old, well she was 87, and such a kind and helpfull person, so it was a big loss to me.

I wish you all the best and a lot of energy, to go through this hard time.

Thats really bad news...I'm very sorry about your mother, hope you manage to get over such a loss and get back on the road of life quickly

That's terrible news Alkaola, I can't imagine either of my parents dying. I think now is a suiting time to recite to you the great words of Christina Rossetti, only imagine your mother reading it to you as you read it.

Remember me when I am gone away,

Gone far away into the silent land;

When you can no more hold me by the hand,

Nor I half turn to go yet turning stay.

Remember me when no more day by day

You tell me of the future that you planned;

Only remember me; you understand

It will be late to counsel then or pray.

Yet if you should forget me for a while

And afterwards remember, do not grieve;

For if the darkness and corruption leave

A vestige of thoughts that once I had,

Better by far that you should forget and smile

Than you should remember and be sad.

I'm sorry for your loss. I remember the pain my dad and my brothers and I felt when my mom passed in 199? (sometimes I block it out) due to ovarian cancer. I feel glad when I also think that I will see her again whenever I'm through doing whatever I'm supposed to be doing here. As a member I also feel honored that you feel close enough to the Community at SimTropolis to share what you're going through. God speed to you and your family. -Joe

Wow that is very sad Alkaola... I'm sorry about this. I hope you can remember the good times with your mom, and get back to life soon.

• Original Poster
  • thank you all very much !!

you really support me

Jasoncw: The saddest thing is .... she loves spring so much... every spring she makes our garden so beautiful with flowers .... 2005 was the last year unfortunately

Alk...as you know, I've been praying for you and your family, and you Mother...and not neccasarily for God to spare her, but for God's will to be done...I know it's hard to stomach, but I know that you know that what happened was what God wants to happen...and though it seems unfair and stupid, it is all going to glorify him in the end. She is right now in a place erased of all pain and sadness, and waits for the day when you and the rest of your family will join her...on that day I hope I am also present to watch the joy and praise to God your family will celebrate.

Alk...you are still in my prayers, and so is your family. Your mother is with her Lord, praise God for that.

Psalm 46: 1-2

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea

Isaiah 49:14-16

But Zion said, The LORD has forsaken me, the Lord has forgotten me. Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you! See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me.

Matthew 11:25-30

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

John 14:27

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you asthe world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

And this one here I really want you to keep in your heart through this time:

Romans 8:31-39

What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all - how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. Who is he that condemns? Christ Jesus, who died - more than that, who was raised to life - is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? As it is written: For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered. No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

man, I thought that the first day at the new simtrop will be great.. but I'm really sad of that fact... I really don't enjoy it so much (the new st..)

if you wan to talk about anything, just pm me or something...

We will all go through this at some point but you are very young to be losing a parent. I'm sorry for your loss.