Sign in to follow this  
Gabriel Lima

Download Terraformer or Mapper

6 posts in this topic Last Reply

Nowhere that I'm aware of. I think you even had to register on Maxis' old site to download them.

Registration is free on that site. I highly recommend it, since there's a lot of great content on SC4Devotion (check out their LEX exchange).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By olegario39
      i have RRW installed on my SimCity 4 game, but the variable angle pieces are still the default Maxis textures. and it kinda looks awkward on my cities

• By RandyE
      This lot uses the maximum number of props allowed on a lot. The props are listed as: LotConfigPropertyLotObjectData, starting with 0x88EDC900 and ending with 0x88EDCDFF for a total of 1,280 props.  Source: SC4 Devotion Forum
      The included road and parking overlay textures are the same as in my recently updated Quantum Dish download which has another version of the 3x3 Roundabout. If both are used then delete one or the other file named 'OverlayTexturesCivics_Network.dat'. The overlays may be used freely as long as a message to delete multiples of the same .dat file is included.
      EDIT NOTE:  All the network connections are for 'streets' (in gray) so you have to drag a street from the lot edge.   If you surround the lot with 'roads' (in black) they won't automatically connect and you can't drag roads out from the edge. 
      The Llama Reserve and Nature Park
      An 11x13 lot with Maxis animal animations of llamas, cows, horses, giraffes, bucks and pigeons (which rarely appear, if at all). High park effect in local area. Minimal pollution. Network and transit enabled. Uses 200 mwh of power.
      The Llama Statue Roundabout
      A 3x3 lot with a llama statue built from the Maxis rock props. This lot uses my road overlay textures to create a roundabout connected on each side to the network. High landmark effect. Minimal pollution. 
      The domestic llama statue was modelled from a picture by Kim Foster and is included under the Creative Commons Attribution 2 Generic License. Source: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Domestic_llama_(2009-05-19).jpg
      Install:
      To install delete Previews and text files, place the 'Llama Reserve Nature Park V1' folder in your 'user documents/ SimCity 4/ plugins' folder.
      NO DEPENDENCIES
    • By markussaage
      Hi everybody,
      as of now SimCity 4 is on sale at gog.com for $4.99. Look here:
      https://www.gog.com/game/simcity_4_deluxe_edition/?pp=d764b9a532adfcd5a105af71e7278787b60fd43a
      You always wanted to have this gem without any DRM and working on all Windows OS, here's your chance!
      Have fun and kind regards!

Cori Edit: I changed the linky so it includes Simtropolis's vendor code thinger. If peeps use it that way and purchase the game, ST gets a tiny fraction of the sale.
    • By Diego Del Llano
      Van Prooijen Trading is Comercial Ofices Buildin, the Heights is 200 m approximately.
      Style: Houston 1990
      File content:  
      -Functional Landmark with 4,000 CO$$$_Maxis Nite Version
      -Functional Landmark with 4,000 CO$$$_Dark Nite Version
      -Functional Landmark with 4,000 CO$$$_Original Maxis Version
      Notice:
      1.- The model presented here is an interpretation of the author. The measurements and size may vary from the original model made by Maxis.
      2.- The models are not exact replicas of the original models created by Maxis, so new features could be included, some earlier removed or altered.
      3.- If any model does not meet your requirement, you can download the original version of the maxis file offered in this file and edit it as you wish.
      4.- This is a work of exploration and experimentation that Diego Del Llano wanted to share with the community of Simtropolis. If some of this work does not satisfy you, you have the option of not downloading this file.
      5.-Diego Del Llano appreciates your understanding and wishes you to enjoy this project to the fullest.
      6.- Acknowledgments and all the credits to the original authors of this model.

• By terrariabat
      I was trying to install cam 2.1.X today and it gave me instructions to click on the simcity_1 folder and click start in the data packer window. But there was one problem...
      THERE WAS NO DATA PACKER WINDOW
      Does anyone have an answer or a fix to my problem? I tried installing LEX Datapacker and it gave me an error and I have no clue what to do.