Sign in to follow this  
ReshiramLover

SC4 Mapper & Terraformer - windows 7

17 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • after doing that it worked... sorry for calling you the name and getting mad at you... can you tell me how to import a config.bmp into a newly created region???

Edited by Meg  

Quoting abusive posts

Let's keep things civil

THANK YOU for cleaning the posts in this thread.

after doing that it worked... sorry for calling you the name and getting mad at you... can you tell me how to import a config.bmp into a newly created region???

Apology accepted.

I won't answer that last question. You have this bad tendency to overreact and abuse people here. I am only trying to help you. You are on your own until you calm down. Then maybe someone will answer you.

Edited by Hellken  

are the developers aware that the SC4 Mapper & Terraformer do NOT work on Windows 7??? why haven't they released an update??? is there ANY program that WILL work on Windows 7 for mapping???

The reason SC4TF and Mapper have never been updated is because the programmer had his laptop stolen a few years ago that had all the schematics for those two programs on it. TerraFormer does work with W7, but I'm not sure how as I'm still using XP as my OS. I think it has something to do with running the program in XP mode or something like that.

I have Windows 7 and SC4TF. I have absolutely no problems (except for when I try to load a config.bmp larger than about 68x68, which is my own damn fault for not having enough RAM....lol)

Mapper? Forget it...it has never worked on my machine.

Stick with Terraformer.

Hey guys I have a some questions..... Does sc4 mapper work with windows 8. If so I downloaded it, unzipped and installed the app. It will not even open. I havn't tried the link at the top of the page for windows 7. If neither work for windows 8 is there an app that does work that allows you to create or download EXTRA large maps that are more realistically sized to modern metropolitan areas. The SC4mapper worked on my old windows 7 and I had the incredibly large phoenix az map that was 65 miles by 60 miles scaled out perfectly. Took over a year of gaming to get the population around 10 million. Can't transfer anything to this computer but now I want to start a new SUPER LARGE MAP and can't figure out how to on this windows 8. Any advice or help would be great. Thank you so much for your future help!

Hey guys I have a some questions..... Does sc4 mapper work with windows 8. If so I downloaded it, unzipped and installed the app. It will not even open. I havn't tried the link at the top of the page for windows 7. If neither work for windows 8 is there an app that does work that allows you to create or download EXTRA large maps that are more realistically sized to modern metropolitan areas. The SC4mapper worked on my old windows 7 and I had the incredibly large phoenix az map that was 65 miles by 60 miles scaled out perfectly. Took over a year of gaming to get the population around 10 million. Can't transfer anything to this computer but now I want to start a new SUPER LARGE MAP and can't figure out how to on this windows 8. Any advice or help would be great. Thank you so much for your future help!

There's an updated SC4Mapper just released to the STEX a couple of days ago that now works for Xp/Vista/W7 and W8. :thumb:

There's an updated SC4Mapper just released to the STEX a couple of days ago that now works for Xp/Vista/W7 and W8. :thumb:

Do you mind linking it? I can't find it :(

What's the difference between Mapper 2013& Terra-Former ???

I want to do some of my own map's, but do I download both or just the one ??

I cant decide which one to, so if someone can tell me the difference I would be very happy and thanking you...