You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By matias93
      Let's play a new game, a mix between a Show Us thread and a typical forum game.
      Game Rules:
      The first user posts an image of a city of their own, made on any city-building game (or even on another game that allows cities to be built), asking what the next person would fix or change on the image, with the idea of improving some aspect of it, to make it more functional, realistic, beautiful or fun. The next user has to propose a fix briefly, in no more than 7-10 lines (or in no more than 5 lines if including an image). The proposal has to be civil and constructive (even if literally consists on demolishing some structure). Remember that everybody is always learning and has the right to make errors. To finish their post, the next user has to include their own image of their city, to be fixed by the next user. If an image stays unfixed by five (5) days in a row, it will be considered as un-improvable, and the user will have won the round. Any other user could add their own image to restart the game. ____________________
      To start, I'll put an old image of mine, even if that tile isn't active anymore. I choose it because that tile was super buggy and I had to remade it several times, so I'm curious of how much we'll coincide on this.

So, what would you fix on this image?
    • By pauliaxz
      Hello ST community,
      I will use this topic to show my upcoming, work in progress and finished mods for Cities: Skylines. Some may know, some may not - I make soviet style buildings and car models.
      Here is some showcase of my already made mods:
      Link to steam collection of my residential soviet buildings. Series 1-464LI

Vehicle mods:
      Link to steam collection of my passenger cars mods
      Link to my steam collection of heavy land vehicles (buses, trucks)

Here is the link to all my planned, WiP, released vehicles list in Trello website
    • By vivarenedius
      Sphere Game Studio released Spacecity to Appstore and Android
      perfect to simmars 

• By BruceTedder
      Starting satellite map showing designated areas and infrastructure. Yellow areas are designated for development while green areas are designated for environmental protection. More information can be found here.
    • By BruceTedder
      Starting satellite map showing designated areas and infrastructure. Yellow areas are designated for development while green areas are designated for environmental protection. More information can be found here.