• Toothless Stitch
    Toothless Stitch

Simtropolis Batting School starting off soon

I'm sure some of you can't wait for this to start. But for those who haven't heard or known about this, Simtropolis Batting School (SBS) is about to start. We already got a couple of students and also several teachers. Btw, thanks for your commitment!

We starting with matching students and teachers. This mean, as of now, registration is only possible for one more week! We need to set a deadline to finally get everything straight to make the idea true. So, here you got the official announcment by the Simtropolis Batting School Team (SBST).

For all those who don't know what this is all about, check out the threads and let the posts tickle your brain!

More news tba.

User Feedback

This is a great initiative for the community, hopefully making the modelling process much easier to grasp. Thanks to all involved.

Getting more people into custom content is always a positive, all which renews interest in the game.

Share this comment

I read this as Simtropolis Battling School. Sounds like an anime where some strange kid with no experience but amazing batting potential joins a school full of weird modders and teachers, some of whom know about his parents who mysteriously disappeared. And they all bat battle to prove who's the greatest batter. Gotta Bat Them All!!!

Share this comment

Very good idea.  I hope we'll see some really good custom content.  BTW, I dislike Bauhaus design with much more than a mild distaste.  It would be nice to see some more avaunt garde designs.  The editors do support more shapes than parallepipeds.

Share this comment