It will be very familiar to those who love the genre, but it will also do new things and set its own priorities and focus areas:
- It will be a single-player game that works completely offline.
- The goal is to simulate one whole, huge region at once - no need for tiny city lots or artificial city interaction dynamics.
- It will be affordable and will not rely on DLC.
- Alpha and Beta versions will be available for a reduced price.
- Moddability will be a priority, not an afterthought.
Read more about Citybound and the technology: http://blog.cityboundsim.com/the-beginning/