TOKYO 4.0

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Shuto-Express Way 3 (Shibuya Line) and Vicinity

Sign in to follow this  
tepodon

captureshibz.png

For those of you who have been watching from before, welcome back to TOKYO 4.0, for those of you who its the first time seeing this CJ, welcome to TOKYO 4.0 and I hope you come back for more.

In this update I will like to present to you the Shuto-Expressway #3 Line (aka. Shibuya Line), and the area around it.

shibuya27aug16412912606.png

Above: lets being from the East Exit of Shibuya Station.

Below: The Shibuya Cross Tower stands next to the #3 Line.

shibuya4sep164129126069.png

shibuya15sep16412912607.png

Above: Shibuya Cross Tower

shibuya27sep16412912607.png

Above: going further East, deeper into the city.

Below: The Shibuya Line goes under the Aoyama School.

shibuya6apr170129126811.png

shibuya14feb17012912680.png

Above: its a short tunnel, but from around here the area becomes more residential. But the bustle of Shibuya is not far from here.

shibuya7oct164129126078.png

Above: the homes in central Tokyo, all cramped up together.

Below: the massive Aoyama Grave Yard. Like the homes the graves are also cramped together.

shibuya8may170129126825.png

shibuya8may129128363138.png

Above: its quiet in Aoyama, but in the above picture its Shibuya, and here the neon lights of Tokyo just add to the bustle and jumble.

Below: this is the area around the National Stadium and a little north of the Aoyama area. (the real stadium is a lot older, and looks kinda like a smaller version of Camp Nou, but I don't have that so... Kashima Stadium. orz)

shibuya5may170129126823.png

shibuya28apr17012912682.png

Above: you can really tell the Japanese peoples love for baseball. There are two baseball stadium here, and there are a further 6 baseball fields next to these two stadiums as well. There's also a football stadium next to this little complex as well. All part of the former Olympic Complex.

Sign in to follow this  

8 Comments

Recommended Comments

(BA BA BA BA BA ) I'M LOVING IT!  
My computer was down yesterday so I didn't see your new post but...
In Pic 7 (Akasaka Mitsuke Intersection) you have paving under your Maxis Highways.
How?

Share this comment

I love asian CJ's. And i love recreations. Awesome work. ( Where did you get the bridge over highway? With the railings?)

Share this comment

I very nearly equate this CJ to the experience of character's in some comics I read when they experience something overwhelmingly amazing their nose gushes a torrent of blood moments before they pass out. This is absolutely stunning work.

Share this comment

Replies:

figgy: hey sorry for the late reply, but I couldn't find the link for what you're looking for. I assume that I got it from one of the Japanese BAT sites, but couldn't find it. http://itmedicine.s80.xrea.com/simedit/lev-bbs.cgi?bid=SC4=&style=0 you might find it here somewhere, I'm not sure where else to look, maybe SC4 Devotion, or maybe its lurking somewhere in the STEX, not sure. sorry I couldn't be of much help. My plugins folder is pretty messy right now.

Samerton: thanks

jj88: look at for more, thanks

Timmystwin: you can find the mod to give all your elevated roads those ubiquitous Japanese railings here...
http://hide-inoki.com/bbs/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=818

Skimbo: thanks

EyeofMobius: so you were sexually aroused by my CJ... well if it makes you happy. jk jk. Thanks for the comment :)

To all: thank you all for viewing my CJ, and I hope to here about what you all think about it, areas I might want to reconsider, you know constructive criticism.

If anyone has a request for an area in Tokyo they would like to see in TOKYO 4.0 please don't hesitate to ask, I'll do my best to get around to it.

Share this comment