• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Taster

Sign in to follow this  
Dannibee

Replies

tigeria - Thank you, the next entry's here 3.gif

Reikhardt - Thanks, it really is a lovely area, I'm local there, so I know what it's like. I will add my own twist to some areas though 2.gif

tankmank - Thank you, plenty of surprises await

Update I

Okay, so the area I will showcase today is where the A31 dual carrige-way meets Verwood Road. Inside this red square, here.updateioverview.jpg

I chose to recreate this area due to the complex junction and to show off my RHW skillz 3.gif However the scale is completely off, meh

simcity4201009040655049.jpg

Here is the overview of the whole area, as you can see, the junction is a tad on the large side, but It's the best I could do

simcity4201009040657013.jpgHere is a better view of the junction itself, don't ask why there are trees in the middle of the flyover, 'coz I don't know either.

simcity4201009040656315.jpgA little wier for the river with some farming going on 

simcity4201009040655249.jpgA little parade of houses

simcity4201009031359299.jpgA close-up shot of some woods across the road from the farms 

simcity4201009040656178.jpgCows grazing opposite the river. ( Do they need MOAR COWBELL?)

simcity4201009040656063.jpgThe Castleman Trailway has a wooden walkway going over the river

simcity4201009040655525.jpgA load of neighbour connections which are gonna need re-doing thanks to the new NAM release, but without them we wouldn't have any of this so I can't complain.

simcity4201009040655375.jpgSome more of the Castleman Trailway and the road which goes down to the local scrapyard

And there you have it, Update I, a new update will be up soon showcasing something, I don't know what though. Have a good one! And remember to comment!

Sign in to follow this  

16 Comments

Recommended Comments

This is great work Dan! :D I love the rural landscape and that river! well done, looking forward for moar.

Share this comment

SOOO BEAUTIFUL!! May I know how you made your grass that green? I don't like the default one lol, so i always have to put the 1x1 empty grass lot.

Share this comment

Well done! I tend to favor rural journals over urban ones, and this one is among the most picturesque I've come across. Keep up the great work     !

Share this comment