-?Maître? - Thanks
tankmank - More is on the way
Cacks - Thanks mate, there will be moar
Reikhardt - It took a lot of time on Paint to get that to work, thanks
Tigera - Thank you
DrumMaster4 - It took ages to terraform all that
kolnikov inc - Thank you
simfreak90 - Thanks
sloid - I think that I'm using the Columbus Terrain Mod, it's on the STEX
Vlasky - Thnk you for your comment
sneakypete - This tile is the smallest there, I really had to cram it all in
Jetty Jockey - I feel honoured, thank you
The thing is, I made that little city just as a test, it's theonly city in the region, but I've managed to place it completely wrong so it's facing north-west. The region which I started it in was just an Auto-Gen one so I can't really fit any part of the forest in there, so I have several options.
1. See if any mapmakers will make me a region of the forest.
2. Continue using the region I've already started now, bearing in mind the the orientation is the wrong way.
3. Restart the entire thing by using a custom config.bmp and see if I can place it right this time.
4. Use this region here: www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm which only contains the east of the forest
5. See if any of you guys could find me some terrain data, 'coz I have absolutely no Idea where to find terrain data for the UK
Please tell me which Idea you prefer in the comments section, I'll do a vote. See y'all later