Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Staines Beach

Sign in to follow this  
wallacet

beach2.jpg

As the days turned into weeks, and the weeks into months, Cain and Abel grew farther and farther apart. They barely spoke to each other anymore, and even sat as far away as possible from each other at the family reunion every year. Cain had his industry, and Abel had his commerce. That's the way they liked it, and it seemed like there was little anyone could do to change that.

Due to the massive amount of money and commerce coming into Canton and Thanes, some quick-witted entrepreneur decided a resort was needed. Somewhere for CEO's and fisherman alike to get away from it all. A suitable location with long, flat beaches was found near by, and ground was broken on the first beachfront hotel. All the hardworking people of the area finally had somewhere to go and relax. Even the mayor had a private seaside residence.

mayor.jpg

All the hardworking people of Abel's side of the region, that is...It was no secret in the region that the Cain's citizens and Abel's citizens were vastly different. The polished CEO's presiding over the corporations in Canton and Thanes had the money to visit this resort, and visit it often. The resorts liked this type of high society, and when the grungy industrial workers from Corke came to play, the hotels refused to board them. They looked upon them as second class citizens, who would bring down the value of all the resorts tried to build. A sign was put up in all hotels, reading "Rich sims only"....

beach1.jpg

beach.jpg

So with this explosion in wealth in Staines Beach, hotels started popping up everywhere. The entrepreneur decided it was time to bring a theme park in, and so Six Flags SimNation was born. The rich CEO's only had to walk out of the hotel lobby, and were immediately standing infront of a roller coaster. It was a dream for a lot of people. A dream for a lot of industrial workers who were locked out of the resort. This discrimination only made tensions between Cain and Abel rise. It seemed that soon things would explode...

And as always guys...please comment. This is my first CJ and I would like to know what you think

Sign in to follow this  

5 Comments

Recommended Comments

That is a sweet start to you journal! The custom content on that peninsula is great, I like how that amusement park lines one side of it. You've are giving me ideas for my journal, great job!

Share this comment