Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

City Council 2

Sign in to follow this  
IrvingTwoSmokes

I'm back from vacation!!!!! :D

It's that time of year again. Boy have things sure changed. The industrial park was voted in 2 - 1. It sprung up fast the second it was zoned. The whole park was bought out by a wealth of companies within one month of it's completion. Within three months, all the buildings there were complete.

industrialsector.jpg

A view of the park in midday

The new water treatment plant was cleaning the water 'till it sparkled in the sunlight, and the citizens, especially the farmers, were delighted. Now they could sell their water softeners. And their industrial water boilers. And their high-capacity water filters. The industry was happy too. Their water wasn't a sludge, but crystal clear when they poured it into their chemical stews or sprayed it on their fires. The water treatment plant was also voted in 2-1.

watertreatmentplant.jpg

The water treatment plant after construction

Because of this, Jupiter Marine decided to plop down a new yacht club. It did a good job bringing in the rich.

newmarina.jpg

The new marina on a beautiful evening.

Also, some stretches of R-N17 and R-N16, the two major roadways connecting the city to the world, have been upgraded from the old, pothole-ridden roads to new, sleek, smooth ANT networks. They're new roadways designed by the Department of Network Addons, in the capitol city. They work great.

newantnetworkrn17.jpg

The new ANT network on R-N17 between Redwoodburg and Rivermouth

Now that all the updates are over, it's time to sit down and begin City Council. The next big topic is building some sort of port, whether it be air or sea. The first idea is a seaport.

PLAN A:

INDUSTRIAL SEAPORT

This plan includes building an industrial seaport, along the length of the industrial park. This plan would make industry explode in all sectors. This plan also will tie in with large industrial zones being set up if it is built.

planaseaport.jpg

_____

PLAN B

SMALL MUNICIPAL AIRPORT

This plan, along with Plan A, is very ambitious. It would be a small municipal airport, that is badly needed in the fairly isolated area that Redwoodburg and Rivermouth is in. There would be one small concourse, and one small terminal. There would be one small paved landing strip, of course, too.

planbairport.jpg

You think you have your mind made up, as you leave. The voting takes place soon. (NOTE: Vote in the comment section below)

While you drive down beautiful main street, on the new red brick streets, you look over to the river. It sure is a beautiful day.

farewellshot.jpg

Next Entry: Results 2

Comments Appreciated! 

Sign in to follow this  

11 Comments

Recommended Comments

Hey! wait a minute! oh well............................................................. 
Well i don't want any more Industry so I'm for the Airport.

Share this comment

Definitely the airport.
Adding a large seaport cold be destructive and polluting, while a small airport could increase much-needed commerce which would lead to an influx of people moving in.

Kazma

Share this comment

I vote for the airport, the seaport reminds me of the days when I placed a seaport without any industry.

Share this comment

Area 49: REALLY sorry. I started building before I went on vacation, because I thought everyone who wanted to vote voted... It won't happen again, promise ;)

Sepen20: It's gonna be custom :D

Share this comment

If I had an Emgmod Seal of Approval, I would use it right now. In fact, I have a surprise for you...

Share this comment

Oh come on! Hurry with the update! haha.

Seriously, I love this so far.- one of the best ideas ever.

One thing- maybe smooth out those bridge slopes a little

Share this comment