Corsica

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

17 Comments

Recommended Comments

A_M_A_Z_I_N_G!!!

Such good work! I have the feeling some people are down-grading this CJ in order to keep their CJs on the top of the ranking.

Share this comment

Thanks everyone !
Dimipol006 : thank you and you're right : all the last votes were only 1/5,  so it's no worth to continue this CJ, and I will delete it on the next days.
I'm sorry about that, but many people on this site will be very satisfied...
I f you want to see more pictures of Corsica, you could see on another famous site.

Share this comment

Yan, I have just had a look at this entry and your journal for the first time.
It's very very nice.

I also get people down-rate my journal for apparently no good reason, and of course they never comment to identify themselves.
As I've said to people like newyorkrunaway1 before, don't put too much faith in digital awards and rankings - at the end of the day they mean nothing.

If you enjoy doing the journal, please, continue, and to hell with what other ppl think.... it's about what you enjoy doing... not about what other ppl think of what you're doing.

I have just ranked your journal now for the first time taking if from 4.39 to 4.40 - I vote 5/5 (you can only rank it once), so you can see that dimipol006's comment does not apply to me.

Share this comment

I just gave you 5/5 bringing you up to 4.42. Your CJ will probally be posted into my NNIB by the next update. And you will happy with the Stats for this awesome CJ!

Share this comment

Guest rafa*

Posted

ohh!! very nice!  ...thats incredible!! congrats

Share this comment

Hi! this is really incredible!  Do you create all the structures yourself with BAT?  lately I've been going in the European-style direction, and I love this architecture!  Keep up the artistic work!

Share this comment