• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Suan Chak

Sign in to follow this  
Sky Guy

Welcome to Suan Chak! We are now technically in Southwest Bangorai' 

Suan Chak is actually a very old city, it started as a fishing town on the peninsula, then during the colonial era,

it became the home of national prision (on Seaport Isle) Most of it's streets are cobblestone and it still has most of it's original canals. 

SuanChakbanner.jpg

Overview

SuanChakOverview.jpg

Downtown:

DowntownA-4.jpg

DowntownB-4.jpg

DowntownC-3.jpg

SuanChak-Dec8011258929017copy.jpg

A wealthy area on the beach extending to outer suburbs

SuburbA-1.jpg

SuburbB-1.jpg

SuburbC-1.jpg

More random pictures:

SuanChak-Dec15011258929100copy.jpg

The nation's original rail goes through the city the country has built new ones since then (more on that in later updates)

SuanChak-Nov23011258928774copy.jpg

Suan Chak has a small seaport, it was built just a few years ago after the prison on the island closed

SuanChak-Jan1021258931815copy.jpg

REPLIES

Evillions: Thanks, its good to be back. I actually took new pictures and spruced up the city a lot (like the airport)9.gif 

_marsh_: Hooray! Im very glad you liked it!3.gif

alanrukawa: Thank You, I like asian... hehe

Cobra_nVidia: lol many danks! 18.gif

feliwi: Thanks my friend, hope all is going well with you! 2.gif 

(x+x²)²/x: Thanks, that is the Kumho Asiana building on the STEX

escilnavia: Wow thanks I am glad I could impress you!

tankmank: Many thanks 

Sign in to follow this  

5 Comments

Recommended Comments

Oh by the way, all of you check out my bat thread- I am trying to make my houses a lot better. voice your opinions here:
http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=37&threadid=111638&enterthread=y

Share this comment

Neat!   But idk about this, but why so many styles into 1 city?  I see Middle Eastern, Spanish, and Commie Russia.  But I do I have one suggestion, you could start BATing from the ground up to get the most out of your South Asian cities.  Lotting is one way, but BATing gives the most.

Share this comment

wow, another excellent update, keep it up. about my progress, I have only very limited time to play SC4 and many projects, it probably will take more time until I can upload again.

Share this comment