帝光 | Teikō

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Valentines Special

jmsepe

I'm back! Kise Ryouta is back! (I've been gone for a while, to those who do not know me, I am Kise Ryouta, Teiko Metropolitan Area's one and only Ambassador of Goodwill!)

hydc.jpg

Sorry for the selfie photo. I know it's not the right time for this. The plane tragedy was definitely a once in a million possibility. People have been terribly sad and traumatized for what had happened. I myself has been sad myself but I just want to show you guys that I am still alive.

Anyway, first of all Happy Valentines to everyone. Here in Teiko, this year's Valentines is quite gloomy. As of the recent, the total death toll has rose to 501 and among those who died in the crash is our dear Internal and External Communications Minister, Wei Liu. We have not decided who will replace him yet. Also, Premier Akashi Seijuro with Minister of Transportation Furihata Kouki had started to visit every major airline carrier to inspect whether they are following the Aviation Safety and Regulation Code. For more updates about this please visit Devon News Online Journal here.

So enough with the sad news... I am not really the one who is into it. I sympathize for the victims but Valentines must also push through! Speaking of Valentines, there has been a lot of events around town. Here are some of it:

First, if you are looking for a good place to stay with exquisite food for your partner, I proudly present to you this! Valentines cannot be complete without hotels right? :lol:

ck5x.jpg

It's a little bit pricey but trust me, the food here is great and the rooms are very luxurious. Pearl Coast Hotel is the newest 5-Star Hotel in town. There are located in KD Waterfront District in Kirisaki Daichi. Here's a photo of the hotel and its location. You can visit the hotel by train which is the fastest method to do so.

ft4j.png

Second, if you are a fan of music then I highly recommend a visit to this one in a blue moon concert. BTW, this concert is for free! Yes, that is right. This concert is for FREE! :thumb:

djt0.jpg

The concert is entitled L.O.V.E.: Let Our Voice Express. It is a Valentine's musical concert by Vocaloid. Vocaloid is the most famous singing group in Teiko, nearly everyone is fan of them and that includes me! The event will be held at the University of Kaijo Philharmonic Hall in Kaijo. Don't miss this one in a lifetime chance to see them live. Also, Vocaloid has prepared a short tribute to those who died during the recent plane crash.

Here's the full cast.

67fl.jpg

Now moving on to the serious part. Despite the Valentine promos Teiko has to offer today. It is very inevitable to be sad about what happened. Photos below shows how Teiko pays respect to the 501 people who died during the plane crash.

iy3c.jpg

Candles lights Kise Avenue in Kaijo District.

plff.jpg

Candles and flowers lies at the Kamata North Cemetery.

Although it is really a gloomy and mixed emotion Valentines for Teiko. It only leads us to one realization and that is: life is indeed short that is why you gotta have to enjoy things while it lasts. In behalf of the MIEC and the government Teiko, we extend our gratitude to those states and individuals who have expressed their condolence. They shall never be forgotten and the lesson that is learned in this event will forever be etched into each and everyone's heart.

Here have a block of chocolate. It's good for the health and not to mention they are proudly produced by Baumeister Confections (Since 1657). At least its the only thing sweet we can offer right now during a period of bitterness and tears. Happy Valentines!

v4lj.jpg

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE UNDYING SUPPORT, SEE YOU NEXT TIME!

:thumb:

TEiKO. THE NATIONALISM IS STRONG!

;)

Disclaimer: Some pictures are not mine, all of them are credited to their rightful owners. They are used under the fair-usage policy. If you want your pictures removed, feel free to message me.

3 Comments

Recommended Comments

Nice pictures!  The ads are very well put-together.  But, uh, vocaloid?  I... think I'll be skipping that one.

Oh, and psst... it's Dai-ichi...

Share this comment

Interesting! I like where this is going haha!

Thanks! I hope to see you more often in this CJ! :D

Nice pictures!  The ads are very well put-together.  But, uh, vocaloid?  I... think I'll be skipping that one.

Oh, and psst... it's Dai-ichi...

Why not? Vocaloid is very good! I listen to them too. 

Anyway, sorry for that but that must be what the bar line over the "i" means.  I used the reference in the KnB wikia: http://kurokonobasuke.wikia.com/wiki/Kirisaki_Da%C4%ABchi_High though. Thanks for the correction though. :D

Share this comment