帝光 | Teikō

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Introduction

jmsepe

Greetings. I am L, no cut the crap, I'm just an ordinary college student taking up bachelor of science in mathematics who goes with an alias jmsepe.

So after munching in a lot of sweets and lollipop dipped coffee, I decided to post here and at the forums at the same time. I will be using this community city journal as a guide to my CJing. Well, most if not all of my posts in the forums and in here will be the same. I just felt like its easier to organize updates here. I mean have you ever imagine updating in the forum base? Gosh, it's quite more complicated (especially for those will slow internet connection :D ), so this community city journal will become the table of contents. :lol:

Speaking of which, this should be an introduction right? Fine, for those who know me, I have been posting CJs for the past month, I am a newbie hoping to get veteran soon. :rofl: The name of my CJ is Teiko, if you want the full name then here it is (oi, this the first time I revealed the full name of my region), Independent Principality of the Commonwealth of Teiko Metropolitan Area Region. In short I just call it Teiko Metropolitan Area.

Before anything else, I'll want to tell everyone that you will see a lot of anime related stuff in this CJ. Why? Because I am an anime addict and I believe that is enough reason for it. Teiko is a mixture of my two passions, anime/manga and city building. Also please do not expect a lot in terms of aesthetic value, I maybe playing Simcity 4 Rush Hour for the last 6 years but this is the first time I am betting my cities with mods. So thank you in advance for the consideration and as I have said before, I don't just make cities, I breathe life to them, I make societies.

In the end, I will start updating soon for and for now I recommend a visit to my forum-base CJ by simply clicking the image below. Welcome to Teiko!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE UNDYING SUPPORT, SEE YOU NEXT TIME!

:thumb:

TEiKO. IT'S MORE FUN HERE!

;)

5 Comments

Recommended Comments

Great! I prefer to read the CJs this part of the site ^.^

Thanks Schriefer. You have been the biggest fan of my CJ to date and I owe you a lot for encouraging me to continue despite the insecurities I feel when visiting yours and others.  :thumb:

Keep on supporting the fire blazing, Teiko! :D

Share this comment

I can't wait for a new Asian CJ!

I am Kira ;)

I am Asian but Asian CJ? I really don't know what your Asian CJ means but I hope I would reach your expectations. :rofl: Don't worry I'll try to make it Asian as much as possible.. :D

Fine, you got me. So I'll be Near next. :P

Share this comment

I can't wait for a new Asian CJ!

I am Kira ;)

I am Asian but Asian CJ? I really don't know what your Asian CJ means but I hope I would reach your expectations. :rofl: Don't worry I'll try to make it Asian as much as possible.. :D

Fine, you got me. So I'll be Near next. :P

Asian CJ's! It looks great!

Share this comment