• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Cressa ft. Celeste | Constructing a Community

Sign in to follow this  
ThomasSimpson

replies.png

grstudios: Thank you!

Kruness: My Tuscan holiday in 2007 inspired Cattala's early development, and clearly still influences it today. Thanks!

Hazani Pratama: Thank you again!

NMUSpidey: Well today there'll be even more to drink! Thanks for the suggestion too, as you can see you're already playing an important role in the town's development and you're also probably it's richest resident too.

supercitys354262: Thank you, it is a bit of a mixture of all Mediterranean styles. Welcome to Cattala, as well.

Huston: Thank you for those kind words, it means a lot coming from someone as esteemed as you! :)

Cressa-U01-01.png

Welcome back to Cressa. Today we'll be taking a quick tour of the village and then we're heading off to the capital for a preview of the next update, which is going to be a celebration! Remember that Cressa is being built with the input of the Comuni, so make sure you're suggesting ways for this humble town to grow when you comment. Otherwise the friars will be building the town!

Buongiorno and thank you all for coming. Today is an important meeting so it's great that so many of you have joined us.

Cressa-U04-01.png

Mr Spidey has managed to come and see us about his Ashington Manor Park development, and I'm pleased to say that all the building work is now complete and there will be no more development on that land. The two properties that have been built look spectacular and I hear they're going to be holiday villas, which should mean more tourists visiting our village.

Cressa-U04-02.png

Further up the road our new local constructor, Jeremy, has moved in. He's planning to bring a team down to Cressa to help with the development of the town. His wife has set up a new vineyard next to their home, so let's give them both a warm Cressa welcome! I can't wait to taste your vintage.

Cressa-U04-03.png

Mr Benzina is back from hospital and he's recovering well from his surgery. We do still need volunteers though, whilst he rests. Please let me know after the meeting if you can help out.

Cressa-U04-04.png

Now we've had some information from Seina this week. The provincial government has allocated us funding for the improvement of the Cressa Road, which is why there's some trucks and building work going on around the road. Next week it'll be closed for several evenings as the road is resurfaced and finally tarmacked. Seina's tarmac suppliers K50 Inc. are based in the town for the fortnight so if there's a bit of disruption we're sorry about that but it will be over soon.

Cressa-U04-05.png

Thank you all for coming to today's meeting and I think Mr Spidey has got some invites to a house warming and Jeremy is also going to say a few words.

Cressa-U04-06.png

Next time we'll be visiting Celeste again. Here's a taster to wet your appetites!

Cressa-U04-07.png

Comuni Meeting Notices

- Volunteers are needed to help out at the petrol station whilst Mr Benzina is absent.

- With more workers and visitors to Cressa, do we need a motel or small hotel for them all to stay in?

- General Notice: Do you have any issues, or suggestions, on how the Comuni should grow?

All comments on the notices and the meeting should be posted in the postbox below.

Thank you, Comuni Chairman

Sign in to follow this  

6 Comments

Recommended Comments

Very good Mediterranean villages as always. I always like your towns. Very neat. Everything here is very beautiful. I like mattb325's rowhouses in the last pic.

Just a question about the last picture. I only use SFBT's Tree Replacement Mod. Which Tree Replacement Mod are you using?

Share this comment

Love it, Love it, Love it! Great update!

And I agree that you should have some sort of motel or prefab to shelter extra workers. It'll be a little more to add to development, but long term, it'll be beneficial :D

Share this comment

[quote name='Hellken' timestamp='1350323937']
Very good Mediterranean villages as always. I always like your towns. Very neat. Everything here is very beautiful. I like mattb325's rowhouses in the last pic.

[s]Just a question about the last picture. I only use SFBT's Tree Replacement Mod. Which Tree Replacement Mod are you using?[/s]
[/quote]
Edit: Never mind. I only use SFBT's but this one is by _marsh_ [url="http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/26804-maxis-tree-replacement-mod/"]http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/26804-maxis-tree-replacement-mod/[/url]

Share this comment