• Comments
  • Views

Cressa ft. Lessito | La Prima Concilio

Sign in to follow this  
ThomasSimpson

replies.png

ggamgus: Thank you! I like it too.

Hazani Pratama: Thanks!

Kruness: Thank you very much, I'm glad you do.

Treka: Thank you! And welcome to Cattala.

Evillions: Hmm. I don't think I have any small buildings in this style, but eventually they will all naturally be replaced by the MB-JRJ ones anyway, I'm already starting to get some. We'll see if they're any better! And yes, it's natural of sorts.

NMUSpidey: Thank you Mr Spidey! You're the first person to feature in an update - congratulations, and thanks for the input!

Cressa-U01-01.png

Buonasera and bentornato to Cattala, where we're again exploring the evolution of Cressa, our homegrown town in the hills of Monte Calida. Let's get straight back to it then, shall we?

Welcome to the first meeting of the Comune di Cressa. Over the past few months we've seen a lot of change in our parish so we've got a lot to go through in today's discussion. Firstly, the new vineyard in the north of the town is coming along well and we're expecting a great crop for next summer.

Cressa-U03-01.png

Our very first market has opened up, thanks to increased business along the Cressa Road and within the community itself. With all the new homes that were built in the summer there's been no shortage of buyers and sellers.

Cressa-U03-02.png

Now for the most exciting development in town at the moment. I know a lot of you are concerned about Ashington Manor and the development around it, but I'm sure Mr Spidey will be attending the next meeting and will tell us how much longer the building work is going to go on for and how many more luxury villas he wants to build. His own one looks quite nice though, and all the extra tourists we're getting is going to help with revenue.

Cressa-U03-03.png

The new orange groves from the Castello di Monte's are all planted and ready for winter. We're very pleased to have them here at the meeting today, so thank you for coming along. Your contribution to Cressa with jobs, support and funding are most generous.

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I wish Mr Benzina the best of luck with his heart operation in Jennai later this week, we do still need volunteers to help out with the petrol station for the time that he's away, so any more offers of help with the management down there would be appreciated.

Cressa-U03-04.png

Finally from me, I'd like to thank everyone for their time tonight, at last we've got our own meeting place here in the centre of the parish. Thank you to the Abbey for supporting us for the past months whilst the new hall was built, I'm sure you'd all agree it's a fantastic setup and long may it remain this good.

Cressa-U03-05.png

Now the floor is open for you to raise suggestions, comment on what we've been doing and offer your support for Cressa. Don't be shy now!

Cressa-U03-06.png

Oh yes, I almost forgot about that - thanks Ggamgus! - and the trip to Marcolla next month is all organised now, it'll be a great trip down there for the weekend to visit my cousin Luca and to see how they've grown over the years, but with a bit more road and rail traffic than us! There's a few places still available so see Ggamgus on the way out if you're interested. Now, really, the floor is open...

Cressa-U03-07.png

Sign in to follow this  

6 Comments

Recommended Comments

That is beautiful! I knew that would be a wonderful place for a villa, and with the vineyard so near, there will be no shortage of things to drink! I mean, things to do!

Share this comment

Wow, that mosaic in the last part is amazing! The use of farms and laying it beside a freeway makes it all the more interesting! Beautiful images.

Stunning work Thomas :)

Share this comment