New Chandler III

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

New Chandler goes back to school

Sign in to follow this  
k50

In case you were not aware, my Simlympic bid that made up entry 48 was not the winner. I'm not going to lie, I'm a little surprised myself, but on the flipside, I get to go a new direction for New Chandler, while someone else gets to enjoy the privilege of hosting that I had a year ago :)

I've been showing a lot of huge cities recently and I think I'm going to go rural for a while. If you have ANY suggestions about farms please give me them because I haven't used them since the Parringshire update (#25) of December 2010... and we're coming up on update #49... time files doesn't it? :) Anyway I want suggestions because that Parringshire update was pretty horrendous and rushed.

Also as the picture and title suggests I'm back in school so my activity might take a little dip for a while, but I'll still be showing you New Chandler as time permits. I'm expecting about 3 updates every 2 months or so. Time will tell...

Sorry about the rambling, I hope you read all of that :P here's the pic:

ncup49teaser.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

9 Comments

Recommended Comments

Sorry to hear about your bid... it was definitely a strong one. However a change in direction is always good, so I look forward to seeing this. :)

Share this comment

Well, bad luck I guess.

On the matter of farms I highly recommend you to use the SPAM ones if you can, as they provide a very nice visual and gameplay improvement in the game.

But the BSC farms can also be nice if you add [url="http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2691"]this[/url] mod from the LEX.

Hope this helps at all. :)

Share this comment

It was a very strong bid, but I guess the ISC preferred to give the chance to someone who hadn't hosted the Simlympics before. Don't worry, there will be more chances of seeing the Simlympics back to your dominion!

Share this comment

Nice!

Well, like the real Olympic bidding, maybe the ISC preferred to give the chance to someone as Tekindus points out. Well, I can't wait for you to bid once again! :)

Share this comment

[b]sim_link:[/b] Thanks for the compliment, I'm glad you are excited about the change :)
[b]Mastof:[/b] Thanks for stopping by!
[b]Mithrik:[/b] Thanks for the comment, I've looked at the SPAM but I'm on the fence right now. I'll look into it a little more :)
[b]nedal2001:[/b] Thanks for the compliment, hope to see you again soon!
[b]Benedict:[/b] Thanks for the compliment, Simtropolis is probably on the better end because of the loss... if you could call it that :P
[b]emperordaniel:[/b] Thanks for the comment, I don't think you were even around when there were farms the first time :P
[b]TekindusT:[/b] Thanks for the praise, I'm guessing that was a tiebreaker, because this was certainly closer than usual. Time will tell when I'll bid again though, the bidding is getting tougher every time :O
[b]111222333444:[/b] Thanks for the comment, but it might be a while before I bid again :P

Share this comment