• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Broker South and Hapiness Island

Sign in to follow this  
Uzil

1343604860-happiness-island.gif

Built in 1919 by Augustus Jartholdi, designer genius of the British Empire, it culminates at 93m height in front of the quay Algonquin. It symbolizes the right chords British-Zeroyer at the end of World War I, despite the deep laceration of the British government be forced to grant independence to the city, and stay one of the freest in the world. The name comes from the chief engineer of the work which almost choked the eve of his inauguration because of uncontrollable laughter, but Miss Hilarity shows a broad smile on his face.

1343605538-statue-de-l-hilarite-sd.jpg

13631692304439_sans_titre_1.gif

1344691836-boker-south-banniere.jpg

The south of Broker, the end of the jungle.... or almost.

This place of the district is less poor of the rest of Broker, because the presence of Park Meadows increased the price of land,

not to mention Franklin channel with an interesting biodiversity ranging from glowfish to trash bags still warm.

(All the pictures are available on high definition, click on).

1344694878-broker-south-sd0004.jpg

1344694854-broker-south-sd0005.jpg

1344694867-broker-south-sd0006.jpg

1344694880-broker-south-sd0007.jpg

1344694884-broker-south-sd0008.jpg

1344694886-broker-south-sd0009.jpg

1344694866-broker-south-sd0001.jpg

1344694868-broker-south-sd0002.jpg

1344694863-broker-south-sd0003.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

15 Comments

Recommended Comments

I like the very dense, urban feeling you have going here - that must have taken a while to grow! And the liberty island is well done too.

Share this comment

Absolutely stunning...especially the last screen. BAT's are essential, too bad I'm not very patient in downloading BAT's and especially all the dependecies.
Really great work man!

Share this comment

I agree with SimCoug about liking the dense, urban feeling. This is pretty badass! I think it is really hard to create a dense American city that also has character like has been done here.

Share this comment

I've noticed a lot of unique overpasses used. Some I recognize, some I don't. Great job overall.

Share this comment

Fantastic!! Great work! I really like how you mix the RHW in the town. Have you a big troubles with traffic jams? Also I like the bridge with El-train and cars running down. Where could We find it?
THNKS

Share this comment

holy cow....you are amazing! i love the amount of detail in the cj! your suburbs are off the hook! what modd are you using for the tree lined streets? is it by andreas roth?

Share this comment

I rarely comment CJs, but I really liked these pictures.

The BATs are one thing, yeah... then again, anybody can download them. It's what you did with the stuff at your disposal that really impresses me. Power lines through a densely built area? I don't think I have ever seen that. Great use of viaducts and bridges in a dense urban environment, too. Really widespread W2W areas (something I suck at). A large park with that "Central Park" vibe to it (another thing I suck at).

All in all, you have the BATs to get the job done, but it's not the BATs that impresses me, it's the job you've done with them. You have used all this to create something that bears your own "handwriting" so to speak, your own style. Keep it up!

Share this comment