• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!

New SorGun

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Special Announcement + Replies

SimCoug

I'm going to try something different with this weeks replies...
5967b8a4822b6_DelinAnnouncement.jpg.9e04f7ea76d3597a38220301f2eeb44a.jpg

and now...
NewSorGun Replies Banner.jpg

Replies to Mr. Delin’s Dream

Grstudios: This is so amazing! I love how you found that sawmill model while being built...
It is truly amazing... All the MMP's and your amount of devotion to make this CJ look like real life development... I am following you for the past two monthes and enjoy it everytime...
Thank you for the kind comments Grstudios. The sawmill construction model is actually a

model from weasel945.

kakado_to_save: STOP BEING SO REALISTIC! no but really.. nice update
Thanks!

keder: Love the story and and the MMP's
Thank you keder.

NMUSpidey: This is the same level as Paeng, just incredible, your setting is so realistic, so lush and beautiful, I'm ashamed to post my own! Lovely, lovely, lovely!
Wow, that is a very generous comment. Paeng is in an entirely different league, but the comparison is very kind *:)

Mastof: Lets hope this dream becomes reality
Only time will tell…

Elavery: You have truly mastered MMP lakes.
Thank you – it took some practice but I am very happy with the results.

Kevenbro: Amazing bro! So awesome bro...
Thanks bro!

westy177: wow we have the king of mmps here btw any good links to your awesome mmps might start using
I think the best comprehensive MMP list was done by Marsh. I’ve worked on a few of my own MMPs, which are available on my Modding Thread over at SimPeg.

dubaidude303: I love this!!!
Thank you!

Evillions: The MMP water and actual water flows so smoothly. Awesome work! Will we be seeing some part of the Civil War here?
Yes, that RFR Water blends almost sealmlessly with PEG’s Brigantine water. As for the Civil War – It was a very important historical event, so I would say it will influence this CJ to some extent.

Zeldafan: Great work, man!
Thanks!

AusBoy94: What game is this?! This is neither SimCity nor Cities XL.... this looks like Civilization or something...
Ha! – Well, you can blame all the BATers out there for making such a wide variety of custom content. I’ve seen SC4 be everything from a futuristic Mars colony to a medieval town.

JayStimson: Very nicely done. You must have the patience of a saint.
Patience is definitely a factor – but since I reorganized my MMP menu it goes a lot faster now.

MilitantRadical: Very nice. I like how you integrate the brush-able water with the real water you have, it creates a very realistic effect. The logging scene is sweet!
Thanks Militant – I’m always a sucker for logging scenes.

Jetty Jockey: With a new sawmill, the seeds of development have been sown. Looking forward to big things in New SorGun. Once again, beautiful stuff. The attention to detail makes my brain hurt, but in a good way.
Thanks Jetty – with two big fish in the pond, things should be interesting going forward.

9 Comments

Recommended Comments

I liked your past entry, but I forgot to comment :P

Well, the name...

[b]Cedar Creek[/b]. Or perhaps [b]Delintown[/b] in honor of the founder.

Share this comment

You could name it Phoenix. It refers to a mythical bird that represents rebirth by fire. It seemed appropriate given the circumstances of past entries. If that's too cheesy you could name it Milford in honor of the mill.

Share this comment