• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!

Kamchatka

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Kamcahtka - The End

Sign in to follow this  
kakado_to_save

So this is it.. the last 10 pictures of kamchatka right?

we will start in a moment!

So i was moving computers a few day ago and well here is the deal: I lost the files. Kamchatka is no more. So i could have re-build the cities but i'd rather start over then building again the same thing.. so there will be a NEW CJ!

*party*

It's name? - classified

no jk it will be "Volynsia"

and will be in Ukraine - Belarus of today. The twist? - Democratic.

So here there are!

THE LAST TEN PHOTOS OF KAMCAHTKA!

enjoy!

PLAY THIS FOR EXTRA AWESOMENESS :

A Massive earthquake hit near Kamcahtka. The end as the Maya predicted started - in Kamchatka. The tectonic plates started shifting rapidly. The once sleepy plate in now a beast. The waethquke couldn't be measured by it's power, but caused massive tsunamis and volcano eruptions all over Kamcahtka.

The deathtoll... is painful...

35070250.jpg

78260045.jpg

37753688.jpg

72694090.jpg

31294770.jpg

69393352.jpg

Volcano in Tamilagrad:

56362554.jpg

Going underwater in Rukamsk:

51490885.jpg

Earthquke followed by a tsunami in Kabalovk:

89755075.jpg

66625671.jpg

THEN KAMCHATKA LIKE SPLIT INTO LIKE 4 LIKE PIECES@#$

AND THEN IT WAS LIKE ...i am over reacting again am I?

80954581.jpg

BYE! :)

Sign in to follow this  

23 Comments

Recommended Comments

I'm sad to see it go :( But what an Epic way to go. Seriously, these have to be one of the best ever photoshopped pics I have ever seen. O__O

Amazing.

Share this comment

Wow! You [i]have [/i]to do a photoshop tutorial! And what about your WWII CJ?

Share this comment

I was thinking more like this:

http://youtu.be/ZD74-1G9o_U

Anyways, those are incredible, nay, SENSATIONAL images! Kinda bad luck to build an avenue right atop a fault line, eh?

Share this comment

I was thinking more along the lines of this:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSY4Yi2ypno[/media]

Anyway, a sad but epic end to Kamchatka. The photo-editing is the best I've ever seen. And then there's your humor: "Thank you for a wondeful year!" as a tsunami crashes into the city. :P

Great job with this CJ; I will miss it, but look forward to Volynsia.

Share this comment

Aw man... :(

This was a definitely great CJ, sad to see it shut down. At least you're making another CJ in the future.

Share this comment

So sorry to see the end of this awesome CJ - but it looks like you have approched the event in an optimistic approach... Hope that creating Volynsia will satisfy you!
Kamchatka RIP (z"l)

Share this comment

Holy cow!
[quote name='SimCoug' timestamp='1341831787']
Top notch photo editing skills - the ship crashing into the building, epic! Waiting for your next project.
[/quote]

I totally agree. This is one heck of a way to end a city journal!

Share this comment

Now mamaluigi is speaking my language. strangely i kept picturing this song in my head while i was view the images ( just imagine thousands of sims running for their lives while being chased by a giant wall of water):

http://youtu.be/Y_U_LERYaOM

Still though. it was an excellent CJ. sad to see it go but i know another one is coming right behind it

Share this comment