• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Cisco Dies, Ceaser Rises- New Introduction

coolwiththecool2

Cisco has been completely destroyed in the Great Cisco Valley War, it is rumored that there is no survivors (you now the real reason in my last update), so Ceaser is now the new city for this CJ.

Ceaser is a growing city on the shore of the Cisco Valley, and keeps many Cisco Valley traditions such as only allowing middle class residents, building with urban form, and many others. But Ceaser has introduced something new, suburban planning. Suburban Ceaser has tons of trees, look-a-like houses, cul-de-sacs, and parks. So Ceaser will be around for a while...

7dSpJ.png

The city has never gotten snow on average, but it has snowed on a few occasions. There has been a few years where the city is as dry as a desert.

7QVba.jpg

This is Downtown Ceaser, which is really busy during rush hour. The Mayor of Ceaser has proposed to build a new freeway near downtown.

tlRWI.jpg

This is housing a few blocks from downtown, which is still considered urban. Most of the suburban housing starts pass the Ceaser Beltway.

oyjta.png

This is a quiet day on Gargoyle Avenue and Vile Boulevard. You can see the lake of Merriam Memorial Park in the top-right corner.

dMsie.jpg

This is a condo village in Eastern Ceaser, which have been popping all up around East and Southeast Ceaser.

paBwz.jpg

This is traffic on the Ceaser Beltway, which most residents use on the average workday. It is rumored that the Mayor was expanding it, but not yet confirmed.

11 Comments

Recommended Comments

Looks good man! The condos look great! I covet your waterfront... *_* How did you get it straight?

Share this comment

Those traffic lights came from here: [url="http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/27739-stoplight-replacement-mod-srm/"]http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/27739-stoplight-replacement-mod-srm/[/url]
It's the Stoplight Replacement Mod by MandelSoft. That's what it looks like. I use that mod as well and I like them a lot better that the default Maxis ones.

Share this comment

the downtown doesn't look that large imo also two roads next to each other is poos but apart from those minor formalities rel nice stuff

Share this comment

Great job!! I suggest you turn off the UDI icons though. I think you go to the sims menu > then the menu on the top. The U-Drive-it on/off button should be there.

Share this comment

[quote name='zeldafan' timestamp='1341285329']
Those traffic lights came from here: [url="http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/27739-stoplight-replacement-mod-srm/"]http://community.sim...cement-mod-srm/[/url]
It's the Stoplight Replacement Mod by MandelSoft. That's what it looks like. I use that mod as well and I like them a lot better that the default Maxis ones.
[/quote]
thank you

Share this comment

[quote name='Waterclaw' timestamp='1341291062']
@Neragua That would be a canal plugin ^_^
[/quote]

Thank you! I appreciate that! :D

Share this comment