New SorGun

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Replies + Teaser

SimCoug

NewSorGun Replies Banner.jpg

Replies to WAR! The Battle of New SorGun

Simul8ter8: Your entries are like potato chips, once you've had one, you want more!!! The highest point picture is kind of lol (In a good way). but I like the fire (maybe the trails of smoke should be longer and to the side) All in all VERY GOOD!!!
Ha, love the potato chip reference. You win the best analogy award this time *:)

Jetty Jockey: Your storytelling skills are outstanding. Way to keep us hanging just as the story was building to a climax. Hurry up and get to work on the next part , already ! ( just kidding, I know good stuff like this doesn't happen overnight). The next to last pic looks good at first glance, but when I go to full size it appears that all your trees are growing horizontally to the left. I would think that those on the right would lean to the right, giving an impression of a panorama. But I'm not really the one to give any advice on this, Perhaps someone that actually has some skill would be better suited. Anyways, it's another spectacular update. Keep em coming !
Thanks Jetty! I had a lot of fun planning the story line out in this update, so I'm glad people enjoyed it. As for the top of the hill picture - I changed the size on your recommendation and I think it's a little better now. I basically distorted the heck out of it in photoshop and the sideways growing trees were a side effect from that. I'll tinker around with the idea and maybe have something a little more polished in the future.

NMUSpidey: Yes, that is quite good. I have no skill whatsoever in creating visual delights, but you seem to have done a pretty good job at it. So, I don't really have any advice, but it does look cool to me.
Thanks Spidey.

hahei: That is AMAZING! This really is a fantastic CJ.
Thank you!

Mithrik: Whoa! Awesome job there! And you have to improve in some aspects at photoshopping, but overall this entry was pretty good in that aspect. Waiting to see more. *:)
Yep, always learning. Thanks for the compliment.

MilitantRadical: Whoa, really amazing. I'm hearing the Dances with Wolves soundtrack in my mind lol. Love the pictures and the storytelling, really good stuff.
Ha! Actually, The

got in my head for a while, but Dances with Wolves is great too *:)

ggamgus: Oh no! War! Freddie, gather all yer birdies, werr goin' to Uncle Sherman's farm 'til it's over! :O
Hmmm... Uncle Sherman's farm may have to make an appearance in a future update.

Mastof: Amazing, but we gotta stand our groun til' dem injuns leave.
We'll find out if that is true in the next update...

JCmustng11: Amazing story, great attention to detail with the native village
Thank you - I have to give credit to all the great BATers who have created CC over the years.

TayMay27: great story, can't wait till part 2!
The wait is almost over - but scroll down for a little tease to tide you over *:)

estates to the real: Love it! With a town having the word "gun" in the name, think I know what's coming... well done!
Thank you estates!

grstudios: Way to go! Wow, this is making you hold on to your seat, cutting right through the climax... I love the scenery, the story and the western BATs... Where can I find those? All in all, it seems like a 5/5 and a gurantee that I'll follow your CJ for many weeks.
The majority of the western BATs are from Onlyplace4. If you are looking for any specific buildings, just let me know.

dubaidude303: Wow! That was amazing!! Keep it coming!
Thanks! More to follow soon, but until then, a quick teaser...

The outskirts of New SorGun, a few weeks earlier...
5967b3b683897_Update12teaser.jpg.69f46e6fe051983e7aebecc12411d1f5.jpg

6 Comments

Recommended Comments

Well, I'm looking forward to seeing what's going to happen. After the villages being burninated, the remaining settlers must be at least a little nervous.

Share this comment

Waiting to see the next part of the Battle of New Sorgun, I really want to know if you will use the MMPs you have been working on lately.

Share this comment