New SorGun

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Replies + Teaser

SimCoug

NewSorGun Replies Banner.jpg

Replies to Four years of Progress

ggamgus: I have a feeling that this will be the next Paengia. Excellent work!
That is kind of you to say, but Paeng’s work is in a completely different league *:)

MilitantRadical: Looking great four years on! Nice work.
Thanks Militant.

10000000000000: Totally worth the wait. Amazing job here!
Thank you.

Mastof: Excellent!
Thanks.

Jetty Jockey: Personally, I wouldn't have had a problem with more pics. A collection of beautiful screenshots is hardly what I call clutter. That's OK, though. I'm encouraged to know there's more awesomeness waiting in the wings.
I tired to pick the best pictures – sometimes too many pictures can be hard on the ol’ scroll wheel *:)

Mithrik: Excellent job there, as always. The animation is a bit jumpy but it's not really important actually.
Thanks again for pointing that out – It makes it easier to get things right.

Zimmie: Really enjoyed reading those captions as I scrolled through the images of nice detail and realism. Killer stuff! thought that animation of the progress was a nice finish.
Thank you Zimmie – I’m still learning how best to tell the story, but I’m glad you like captions.

LastTrueChamp: Awesome, I can see a bustling town/city starting to emerge in New SorGun's future.
Yep, things are starting to look like a real town finally *:)

Shanemelbourne: the animation is great... a nice quick way to illustrate the changes. as usual, another wonderful update of SorGun
Thank you – I am pretty happy with how the animation turned out.

Megabuilder6: Amazing.
Thanks!

Schulmanator: Great stuff. I am enjoying this one
It’s always good to get the Schulmanator seal of approval *:)

Matheuspaulo: Nice !
Thanks!

Adjiebrotot: nice pics, amazing history, awesome CJ!
Thank you for the nice comment!

Neragua: Wow! This is genuinely amazing! How do you do it all? O_O
Thank you Neragua – Basically it boils down to practice, practice, practice *:)

Petriknl: very cool animation!
Thanks! This animation turned out pretty well, so I am planning more in the future.

Up Next...

One early February morning in 1856...
5967b06013f6f_Update11teaser.jpg.6fef8fb3cff19e05e7b508bfc80a2218.jpg

2 Comments

Recommended Comments

You know, I didn't intend to miss the last few weeks' worth of updates, but I did, so I'm like, totally sorry. Anyways, I'll be able to do a better job of keeping up for the time being as my insane month and a half has finally drawn to a close. See you next update!

Share this comment