New SorGun

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Replies + Teaser

SimCoug

NewSorGun Replies Banner.jpg

Replies to Hermits and Homesteading

MilitantRadical: Could ya just stop blowing me away with every entry?! It is just like: BOOM! EXPLOSION! KABLAM! Everything is just so serene and wondrous I am transported there instantly and every memory I have of walking through lush forests comes flooding back. I can smell the trees, the flowers, the water, and I feel the wind blowing through my hair! Thank you SimCoug!
Oh and if it isn't too much work could you make a list of all the flora you are using?
-Thank you for the very nice compliment. I believe _marsh_ has the most complete list of flora

Halenbyname: Interesting stuff man!. keep up the good work
I know it sounds like something every person that comes along would say but it's true, i liked it
it's as simple as that!
-Thank you very much, and glad you stopped by.

Mithrik: That's an excellent mix of ploppable water and non-ploppable in the last one.
I wonder how do people get to make such harmony...
Anyways, the images look terrific, keep up the work, and hope that your side-projects don't get you delayed with your journal.
-I was very happy with how that turned out as well. I am using the PEG Brigantine water and the RFR Ploppable water in that picture. They definetly mix well together – More plans with that in the future… *:D

LastTrueChamp: Great flora work! The composition of different water types in combination with the beautiful shoreline work in the last picture is really wonderful.
-Thanks, as I said above I was very happy with how that turned out.

Jetty Jockey: These updates are worth the wait. Beautiful pics and an interesting story line. You've got me eagerly awaiting the next entry
-Thanks Jetty!

dubaidude303: Yeah!! You blew me away agian!!!
-Thanks, I hope I can keep it up.

Ggamgus: Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Whhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-- 56 hours later --hhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
THAT'S how much I liked this entry.
-Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou!

Schulmanator: Great stuff! I like it... story and pix are both awesome!
-I’m still working on the story telling aspect – thankfully I have your CJ to learn from

Mastof: Amazgun Stuff!
-And the clever comment award goes to Mastof *:party:

estates to the real: Real nice. I really like what you've layed out and where this is going. Love your details--look like they took a while to perfect. Historical projects rock!
-Thanks estates, glad you stopped by.

Matheuspaulo: Nice !!
-Thank you.

Vivapanda: I haven't stopped by for a while, this CJ only got better and better! I'm looking forward to see the secrets reavealed
-I’m glad to see you back – looking forward to more updates in Heimen.

TayMay27: I am looking forward for when it reaches 1900!! But thats gonna take a while.
Lots can change in 50 years – but we’ll get there soon enough.

Bluemoose: Beautiful! I love the little stories about the people who live here. I bet Nug thinks there's something valuable in those hills?
-I think many pioneers had high hopes and dreams about their new life and prospects for getting rich. Nug is no different.

burnzie_16: woah detail is amazing!
-Thanks!

westy177: wow this is amazing love the animation
-Thanks, I’m having a lot of fun with the seasonal flora right now.

grstudios: Just found out about your AMAZING CJ!
I have to admit it impressed me and I'm gonna follow this from now and on... Loved your river shore plopping. Btw, where did you get that wooden pier/jetty/whatever it's named...
-Thank you for the nice comment grstudios. The

are by the brilliant nbvc.

Coming soon... Its 1855! A little tour around the region to see where things stand.
5967ae28ca8fc_Update10teaser.jpg.b2222cdd9aef9058f434379071d43273.jpg

7 Comments

Recommended Comments

If I had a drop of water for every time I envy your work, I'd have more water than in that entire pic. :D

By the way, yooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllccccccccccccooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :P

Share this comment

So Sad!!! I didn't comment last time!!!

[img]http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/21946610.jpg[/img]

Share this comment

Love the look of the region and those little rivers are going to be great to work with when you develop more.

Share this comment