Schulmanator: Thanks for (all) your comments! No Felinist Party in this moment, here cats don't do the amazing things they do in Schulmania!
MamaLuigi945: Thank you for commenting! Just wanted to do something different...
Benedict: Thanks for commenting! It's all on the details!
skyscraper241: Thank you for your comment! As for the logos, there's barely no GIMPing more than adjusting the colours, sizes, and placing the party names. Only PCB and PSB logos are created by me (as you see, they're the less original ones), the rest belong to real life parties or movements.
escilnava: Thanks for commenting! Well, this CJ is inspired in some others that are like "spin-offs" of CJs which generated so much side-stuff that was worth to show!
NMUSpidey: Thank you for your comment! Yes, I WANT YOU for the resistance! As for the Catalanism, I tried to culturally integrate one of the Barnanovese parties in a "discussion" that is currently taking place in this area; just because I think that if Barnanova really existed, some people would think like this. After all, it's all in my mind.
bluemoose: Thanks for commenting! I just love the aesthetics of steampunk... I don't follow its style, but I find it so cool!
Mastof: Thank you for commenting!
TowerDude: Thanks for commenting! Well, still haven't thought in that kind of tensions... *takes note of that*.
Huston: Thanks for your comment! Wish I could squeze that historical center in the big city seamlessly... As it can be seen in the region map, they don't fit!
ROFLyoshi: Thank you for your comment! They're Nightwish, if you haven't listened to their latest album, you have stuff to do now!
edenproxysc4: Whoa, thank you for your comment! If you think I'm good, some players here are through the roof!
111222333444: Thank you for commenting! The search for adequate logos leaded me through a wide range of parties out there...
ggamgus: Thanks for commenting! As far as I've read, the more approximate party to the Moroccan Justice and Development Party would be my ABCD.
Simbourgeois: Thank you for your comment! In Barnanova, the Greens are more represented than some other places!
Now, with the update! I've been generating some content for my nation's flag (and only) carrier. As you'll see, credit for everything which needs to be credited is given at the end of the update.
First of all, the logo!
The planes current livery on its two versions: the regular version above and the radical version below, shown in long-haul flights. Benedict told me that windows couldn't be covered with decals, guess I'll have to rethink the concept some time...
This is how it looks in-game...
Since its inception in the 60s until 1985, BarnanovAirlines was known as Línies Aèries Barnanoveses and this was its livery:
In 1985, the airline took the graphical approach seen above, and the boarding passes also took it.
In 2010, BarnanovAirlines unveiled its new boarding pass design:
Desing that is also in mind of the flight attendants' clothes designer:
Flight attendants, both male and female, need to meet some strict requirements:
- Barnanovese nationality.
- Good physical apperance, height between 1,60 and 1,85 both for men and women.
- Having completed, at least, the Compulsory Secondary Education.
- Speak natively Catalan and English (both official and vehicular languages) and, at least, two more foreign languages with an intermediate level.
- Be able to swim at least 100 meters in less than three and a half minutes.
Some advertisements, specially aimed to business-class travellers...
And a final look of Barnanova - Mediterranean Airport, the airline's only hub. This airport was built on an isthmus trying to minimize the environmental impact on its surroundings; hence its shape and tightness. Some pilots think it's a dangerous airport, others think it's just funny to land on it!
- All original logos, as well as the first ad, actually belong to the real life Garuda Indonesia airline, mine are only photoeditions. The font I used is D3 Euronism and can be found at http://www.dafont.com, belongs to its creator.
- Liveries are modified Garuda Indonesia liveries, templates available here: http://jetabout.webs.com
- The first boarding pass design is based in a current Spanair boarding pass.
- The second boarding pass design a modification of the one created by Tyler Thompson here: http://passfail.squarespace.com/ They all look terrific! The font used in my "redesign" can be found at the website above, is called Taller and belongs to its creator.
- The rest of non-SC4 pics and logos are Google'd and belong to their original creators.
- The SC4 pics belong to... well, me