Salem

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

First expansion

Sign in to follow this  
Evillions

Salem, a small town that was established to increase trading revenue in the Ohio River. Currently, its population is merely one-hundred twenty two citizens.

Salem-6.jpg

In order to attract commercial ships, a small seaport was constructed to attract smaller sized ships.

Salem-2.jpg

Months later, residential demand skyrockets to forty percent due to seaport's effectiveness.

Salem-4.jpg

Salem-3.jpg

Salem-5.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

11 Comments

Recommended Comments

Great work, it looks so real :)

[b]monsterman123:[/b] We can't answer immediately but they are [url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/20729-weasel-house-under-construction-5/"]here[/url].

Share this comment

This looks fantastic, I especially like the effect you put on the pictures. In that first picture I think you should make the road a little smoother by putting rail there first then the street. And make the street continue instead of be a dead end. :)

Anyway, fantastic work!

Share this comment

The appearance (buildings, flora, etc.) of Salem definitely reminds me of a small town in the Ohio Valley! (hmm... are you using a region map of Louisville or Cincinnati?)

Share this comment

[quote name='k50dude' timestamp='1319148720']
Great work, it looks so real :)

[b]monsterman123:[/b] We can't answer immediately but they are [url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/20729-weasel-house-under-construction-5/"]here[/url].
[/quote]

thank you could you also tell me where you get the construction trenches for when people are putting up buildings

Share this comment

[b][size="6"][font="Comic Sans MS"]Replies:[/font][/size][/b]

[b]10000000000000:[/b] Thanks!

[b]monsterman123:[/b] Those construction lots are by [url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/20729-weasel-house-under-construction-5/"]Weasel[/url]. For your second question, I am not sure if there is any construction trenches.

[b]k50dude: [/b] Thank you!
[b]
MamaLuigi945:[/b] Indeed! :) Thanks for commenting!
[b]
Alejandro24:[/b] Thanks mate!
[b]
simfreak1998:[/b] I do plan to add rail soon. ;) Thanks though! :)
[b]
Mastof:[/b] I am surprised that people do say this is near Marsh quality. :) Thanks Mastof!
[b]
NMUSpidey:[/b] I will try to make Salem a realistic American city if that is what you are looking for. :P Thanks mate!

[b]Houston_Fan: [/b] I just made Salem based on my imagination. :P I do not use regional maps of cities or towns, I create my city the way I like it. :) Thank you though! :D

Share this comment