• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

20 OUTRAGEOUS PHOTOSHOPPED IMAGES!

GreekMan

introkl.jpg

Greetings all! This week will be seeing Auburn as never seen before on ST. This update is dedicated to 20 outrageous photoshopped images from across the region! ONLY @ Auburn you will see crazy photoshopped images!!!!

WARNING: DO NOT stare at some of them for too long!!!!! YOU have been WARNED!

bridge1a.jpg

bridge2i.jpg

towerv.jpg

auburn.jpg

apartment.jpg

apartments2.jpg

freewayg.jpg

glennharbor.jpg

coasterx.jpg

traind.jpg

universitys.jpg

beachgy.jpg

oakville.jpg

airportq.jpg

towermain.jpg

capitald.jpg

bridge3w.jpg

downtownatnight.jpg

victoriarv.jpg

auburnmetropolitanarean.jpg

Don't forget to leave comments lurkers! :read:

11 Comments

Recommended Comments

Yayz! More of Auburn! I love the second to last pic - it makes me feel like I'm falling out of the sky. :P
Those certainly are some outrageous pics. I believe Schulmania had an update like this too, though. Also, nice region shot at the end! I'm definitely a lurker! LOL 5/5 :thumb:

Share this comment

MY EYES! MY EYES! I'M BLIND! [img]http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/32.gif[/img]

[img]http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/3.gif[/img] Just kidding. Love some of the pictures though, what technique did you use in the 13th picture?

Share this comment

I love that your using metro Vancouver for the map. Do your best and beat the city's current population of 3 million! That is if you plan to grow Auburn out that far.

Share this comment

Outrageous indeed! I especially liked numbers 3, 5, 7, 8, 11, 13, 14, 15, 17, and 18, with 13, 17, and 18 being my favorites. Keep it up - it's always a treat to see an Auburn update!

Share this comment

REPLIES

@ MamaLuigi945- Thanks man!

@ emperordaniel- thanks a lot!

@ Huston- Thanks!

@ Zulu2065- I aim to please! Thanks1

@ Simbourgeois- I like that one too! Thanks!

@ Eʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ- i am not even sure what its called. I can find out for u if u want? I have photoshop adobe elements

@ iMetropolis- Ill try too. hopefully my computer wont get so dang slow if that happens. Thanks!

@ Megabuilder6- Thank you!

@ Andrey km- hahaha. Thanks a lot!

@ spiffus- Thank you!

Share this comment