Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Easy Bakes

ST is Back

77 posts in this topic Last Reply

I'm so pissed....

How do you get your own avatar?

It keeps not doing anything when I put the link in....

sighs.....

There's also the quick reply thing at the bottom. Just noticed that now myself. face-icon-small-happy.gif

• Original Poster
  • Originally posted by: beebs There's also the quick reply thing at the bottom. Just noticed that now myself. quote>
    Hmmm Quote goes right to a reply screen. So wheres this mythical Quick reply button. I see reply , Quote, Top, Bottom and topic tools buttons.

Should be right inbetween the reply, quote, top, bottom and the topic tools.

Odd... maybe you have to activate something in your profile or something.

Ok, no offence, but I HATE this new forum software. Its all weird and it took me at least 5 minutes to find this forum. I dont like it at all. Oh yeah, and what happened to Simtropolis Related?!

It'll just take some getting used to, I think. I found the last forum to be brutal at first, but it grew on me for sure.

One thing I love though.... it's fast.

Simtrop Related is in Simtropolis Community

Originally posted by: Boggy1

Ok, no offence, but I HATE this new forum software. Its all weird and it took me at least 5 minutes to find this forum. I dont like it at all.

Oh yeah, and what happened to Simtropolis Related?!quote>

Hey! The only one who can HATE something here, is me!

Hey! The only one who can HATE something here, is me! quote>
    oh is that so.... Well boggy hit the hammer on the nail although I suppose I wouldn't be as rude... but....I think the colors...they dont' scream istant appeal....lol although....I'd like to thank Dirk for doing a kickass job and getting this back up so quick! EDIT....I can't put spaces between my sentences anymore??!!!?? I think I'm gonna faint....

Originally posted by: Cjah

Hey! The only one who can HATE something here, is me! quote>

but....I think the colors...they dont' scream istant appeal....lol

quote>

The old grey/silver didn't do too much for me either. face-icon-small-wink.gif

Ok, yes, I have to admit, its nice and fast, which is a big plus.

But, I think thats probably one of the only pluses I can think of. Sorry face-icon-small-sad.gif

Ew...dont like these smilies either, but they can probably be changed so I dont know why I'm complaining.

but remember... this isn't the FINAL simtropolis 5.0 forums...

there will be changes mad...

and with the hate thing it was a joke...

To be really, REALLY honest, 5.0 really...is quite not good.

While the profiles and medals might be rectified in the future, whenever I load a page on ST or even view it, the screen loads the grey background from top to bottom slowly...

Whether this has to do with my refresh rate, I don't know. But one thing's for sure, I HATE sites that make my screen go like that. =(

face-icon-small-sad.gif

I'm sorry to say it, but I would do everything to have simtropolis 4.0 back, with the great ideallbb forums, or how were they called, it was slow, but it was the best forums on the internet (the best simcity 4 forums that is..) and now.... it's gonna be really hard to get all the previous members posting here... it wasn't a good decision... you could just change the color theme from in the previous forums, make some small changes in the idealbb, and name it 5.0 ....

But good luck dirk!

Originally posted by: ephorex_77

To be really, REALLY honest, 5.0 really...is quite not good.

While the profiles and medals might be rectified in the future, whenever I load a page on ST or even view it, the screen loads the grey background from top to bottom slowly...

Whether this has to do with my refresh rate, I don't know. But one thing's for sure, I HATE sites that make my screen go like that. =(

quote>

I think it's just something on your end, because mine loads it all at once. My connection is really good though, dunno if that has anything to do with it.

hmmm....

Well I say the quickness is a good thing even if the past is gone....

Let go of the past and plunge face first into the future!

And tear ass around the galaxy....quote>

I love that quote from ATHF....

but yeah I say forget the old ST...its what me and the others had to do when we gave up ST 3.0

also quit ya whining....

Cjah feels pretty evil and emo tonight...lol

Originally posted by: Cjah

(...) but yeah I say forget the old ST...its what me and the others had to do when we gave up ST 3.0 (...)

quote>

Yes.. but it's really hard to forget the previous ST....

pinch6mq.gif

I actiuly like the new ST...

awww... the speed is just soooooo much... ehh... faster

face-icon-small-wink.gif

I think it's a matter of getting used to, exactly like with ST 4.0. No one was used to the white brighter color of the site but it grew on us all and we all became to love it, give it some time and Dirk to finish off working on the rest of the site and fix anything that needs fixing face-icon-small-wink.gif