mteague89

SimCity 2013 cheats not working in single player

6 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hi 

This is my first time on here so hopefully I'm doing this right. I have modded my simcity and recently installed it on a new machine. However when in offline mode either normal or sandbox the cheats do not work. I have tried ALT+W and CTRL+ALT+W but nothing works. I also tried removing the mods and testing to see if it was them but I had the same issue.

I tried the cheats online and they work, so the problem is offline.

Is there away to fix this? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mat

Edited by Cyclone Boom  

Topic moved.

Hi. I had the same problem you are having.
After I changed origin's language to english (US) and reinstalled the game. The cheats started working on offline mode too.

Don't know why. Just leaving here and hope it helps.

• Original Poster
  •  

Hi. I had the same problem you are having.
    After I changed origin's language to english (US) and reinstalled the game. The cheats started working on offline mode too.

Don't know why. Just leaving here and hope it helps.

Thanks so much for your help it worked. It makes no sense why changing Origin's language would cause this affect. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By katrosa1
        Okay so anytime I build up a new city I'd have plenty of public transportation (street cars, busses...), schools (with enough busses and stops), a clinic, hospital (with enough waiting rooms), small and large firestation with enough trucks, a police precinct with plenty of empty jail cells and patrol cars, enough water, electric, a large sewage system working just fine, enough jobs available, shops and parks to go to and people STILL complain "we're miserable!!!!", "people are dying all around us", and "it's been fun but we're moving out!!" then abandon my city! No matter what I do, people STILL complain and move out! Even lowering taxes didn't help! Are people just snobs, is this a bug, or is the game doing this on purpose to get me to go broke and start a new city? 
        I've run out of options! I can't even build megatowers because of the amount of grouchy sims I apparently keep attracting!
      • By katrosa1
        So, I'm having a problem with several of my residential buildings going abandoned for no reason. I demolish them, they get rebuilt, new sims move in and are happy, then about 5 mins later they say something like "it was fun but we're moving out!!" and not give an actual reason as to why. 
        Did I do something wrong? 
      • By Diego Del Llano
        Van Prooijen Trading is Comercial Ofices Buildin, the Heights is 200 m approximately.
        Style: Houston 1990
        File content:  
        -Functional Landmark with 4,000 CO$$$_Maxis Nite Version
        -Functional Landmark with 4,000 CO$$$_Dark Nite Version
        -Functional Landmark with 4,000 CO$$$_Original Maxis Version
        Notice:
        1.- The model presented here is an interpretation of the author. The measurements and size may vary from the original model made by Maxis.
        2.- The models are not exact replicas of the original models created by Maxis, so new features could be included, some earlier removed or altered.
        3.- If any model does not meet your requirement, you can download the original version of the maxis file offered in this file and edit it as you wish.
        4.- This is a work of exploration and experimentation that Diego Del Llano wanted to share with the community of Simtropolis. If some of this work does not satisfy you, you have the option of not downloading this file.
        5.-Diego Del Llano appreciates your understanding and wishes you to enjoy this project to the fullest.
        6.- Acknowledgments and all the credits to the original authors of this model.

• By ARandyAnimator
        A night photo of the latest city I am working on.
      • By ARandyAnimator
        A night photo of the latest city I am working on.