Sign in to follow this  
USA Patriot

Macintosh City Journals

75 posts in this topic Last Reply

I am thinking of starting a city journal, all I have so far is the coat of arms for the royal family of my nation, Superior Marain. The SM as it is know is , a small nation its northern border with southern spain. The idea is that somehow a splinter group from England came down here and settled and made a nation not unlike the UK but with a more relaxed approach to life. Like I said all I have ready is the coats of arms for the Smart Family. The Royal family of Superior Marain. The current king is King Geoffrey I All made on a mac of course and I am playing SC4 like mad so I can officially start the CJ soon with some screen shots ect.. Happy Playing

post-184292-12985075678092_thumb.jpg

• Original Poster
  • That sounds awesome, by the way I see your new, so welcome. 9.gif

I hope it all goes great, and be sure to give me a link so I can post it here. It sounds great. 4.gif

... I have always secretly admired MACs...

I hope this orginisation succeeds, the MAC users of the world need more recognition besides multimedia functions...

Good luck

Hehe, I know that this doesn't count at all.... but while I use a PC for actual Simcity playing, I edit, upload and create my updates on my iMac G5 and I create all of my graphics so in some respect I use a Mac for my Journals...  3.gif

Beautiful system a mac, they are a brilliant creation.

Hey I'm up for this group as well, I use a Mac but I am so sad that nightlighting does not work. It would be so cool to see my buildings at nighttime....

Where is the list and links to the city journals of mac specific nature. I would like to see a mac forum where you see a city name, creators name, and a link to the journal itself. I have one that I would like to post.

• Original Poster
  • Thank you guys. 4.gif I've been doing huge changes to my region now called "Western Lands" and name will change again I'm sure. I'm making it three large states to put in all in one big country I made. I'll try to keep you updated. More info on it at this link. http://usaspatriot.proboards38.com/index.cgi?board=places&action=display&thread=1140737002&page=14#1186866055 More info on newer pages too, including a "Alaska" trype state for the region/country. Play on fellow Mac Gamers!

Hello guys, I actually haven't made a city journal. But I have started up The Peruvian Cavy Convience store. It isn't a city journal, it is a virtual store. The link is in my signiture.