Sign in to follow this  
MOWS 4 U

Free Game. Which one should I get?

15 posts in this topic Last Reply

SimCity 4 Deluxe, that way you can have a decent city simulator

or Mass Effect 3.  too bad the botched the ending of that game so bad

So here's a question, if I already own BF3, will this "free game" give me the "premium" privileges so I can get the expansion maps?

No.

Battlefield 3 Premium is another complete service, they're giving you BF3 standard edition with only standard maps. I chose Medal of Honor Warfighter cause i'm a huge FPS fan, but i think if you chose BF3 you'd get two soldiers.

I went with Dead Space 3. It's a 60$ dollar game so basically I see that as the best possible value (steal) from EA. I was tempted with ME3 but I prefered ME1 over 2, and 3 is most like 2 so meh.

Battlefield 3 has the massive multiplayer which would have been another opiton but I am sick of shooters.

Okay, so as the month draws near to the end I am still trying to figure what would be a decent free game to get! Any ideas?

I already have Need for Speed Most Wanted and of course Simcity 4 Deluxe. So it's a choice between the shooter games

Battlefield 3, Dead Space 3, Mass Effect 3, and Medal of Honor Warfighter. Which one of those is pretty good?

Thanks again! :)

I also went with dead space 3, both mass effect 3 and battlefield have better reviews but they also retail for 19.99 and 9.99. i rather get my money worth and get the 49.99 game.. Plus Dead Space is still a decent enough game and i'm a sucker for graphics..

< played BF3 since beta, haven't looked back since the first DLC, another game ruined to greed. unless you own the expansion bf3 is worthless, GL getting into seeded servers.