• Entry
  • Comments
  • Views

Entries in this City Journal

westy177

So I made this region originally in 2013 when I was still in high school, finished all that and began real life and got thoroughly into my Cars so SimCity and gaming and general was hard on the backburner.

However I was rather bored last weekend and decided to boot up SimCity 4 again and just resume building this region, I was honestly amazed at what my 15 year old self had built back in the day I used to give myself a hard time about not making cities good enough and I still do that to this day with my project cars.

Anyway I just kept building and building almost had the second metropolitan tile t'd up ready to build the downtown zone when I noticed a blank lot that was zoned and built.

After a bit of research I found out that in such a early stage of this regions life I had already struck Prop-plox  I dont know why or how my computers more than strong enough for SimCity 4 and I dont even have the PEG file that supposedly causes the issue. 
So ill start a new region by all means reccomend some region maps for me below.

But before I bin this region I thought id share some of my work.
PS: sorry about the 4;3 screenshots haha

Firstly this is the Queenschurch metro area.

Where the PROP PLOX struck first

WuMrFBh.png

IeXmkBU.png

Overview of the suburbs
cWT7L5k.png

Night time
yDbrM0A.png

The central park close up 
xXudJJ8.png

Stadium and small business district
NOtnmdv.png

RHW interchange excuse the grid haha
OqP3Gbl.png

Parklands
19O0T5p.png

fAY2mj6.png

Now to twin coasts region the first city i built on this region back in 2013

Interchange onto the island 
0yFwC8e.png

Overview of the city
vSX1MOg.png

The burbs and uni 
wuOlbmC.png
CBD
OBhorLb.png

lBCHDyx.png

NrG6o4O.png

Beach
zZ2qRaA.png

Nice little parkland
ZXHzZNH.png

Thats all for now I will continue this journal on the new region. Wish me luck to stay motivated :P

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections