• Views

About this City Journal

Meadow of Eastern Europe

Entries in this City Journal

jayguum

Replies for the last update

Schulmanator : thank you!

blunder : thanks :)

dlsni : i actually hesitate to add it in this picture, but i'm so happy if people like it :)

Carlos : i just still didn't got how to replies with properly in here :P

spursrule14 : thanks!

paeng : thank you, glad you like it :)

6g74.jpg

vyc8.jpg

7prg.jpg

yzot.jpg

s74g.jpg

Note

I'm actually made ​​this update only to enliven the moment, the pictures that I use are taken from an update on the AIN forums. and sorry for the lack of story in my update, i'm not so good in literature.

jayguum

Hello :golly: ,

this is my first ever City Journal in Simtropolis, and before post my stuffs, i'll introduce to you all about my fictional country, based on Russian style.

my fictional country named : UNITED KINGDOM OF SOVIYYA, located and take a part of Southern Russia (Volga & Don) and also Northern Caucasus.

fhca.png

these are my country's flag & national emblem

w7.png

and, for the closing of this Introduction, i'll give you all some teasers :lol: :

n44s.jpg

aoin0020.jpg

aoin0046.jpg

aoin0022.jpg

watch more later guys ;)

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Get the best of the best from the STEX!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange. Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections