Sign in to follow this  
Huston

Flying away.

It's time we left Bormeleo and moved on to

a different state.

It's time to head mainland.

"So....

somethnelse.jpg

I gave one last good bye to Bormeleo, I had a great stay here, I hope you did to!

I waited a hours for my flight seems to have been delayed.Then I boarded a plane at the Evening, at landing strip and left the islands behind as we took off.

greatairways.jpg

I starred outside the windows and saw the island palms, swish on with the ocean breeze.

It was too bad I was leaving. But time to move on.

[it was time I put a few stories, from a person perspective this time,

I may add a few of these along the way. I even felt like

advertising the Airlines.]

Hope you had fun in this area.

And hope you enjoy my next entries

Made to be better!

Stay tuned for more updates.

Thanks for visting

much appreciated

if you can, rate 'n' comment!

"So where to now?"

Sign in to follow this  

7 Comments

Recommended Comments

Liked your CJ... Just one point, that I found it's been missing in some pics : you should get slope mod. And I must also say that, oh, we need another mediterranean bldngs pack! There's a terrible lack of mediterranean bats, everybody seems to have this one. Anyway, they fit very well in your region and you used them in a great way! BTW, your CJ deserves, at least, a 4/5, not a 3/5, that's unfair LOL ^^

Share this comment

thanks, really interesting insight, and i'll be sure to get a slope mod. And Your really right, there is a real
lack in mediterranean bldngs!

Share this comment

hey you asked about the pic on the journal description, so I'll just tell you here. By the way nice CJ.

You need to find some html codes on google and place them where you see fit. As far as I can tell from you're CJ you're a smart guy, you can figure it out. Here's the place you can find them codes, http://www.htmlcodetutorial.com/quicklist.html
I'm not much a computer expert guy, but if I can figure it out so can you:) good luck

Share this comment