• Comments
  • Views

Mendanhall: The first Maxis Free City

Sign in to follow this  
§haÅ--Ñ€ §hÅŽo

shaydenviewdonotoverwriv.jpg

First a Newspaper:

sbcweek4p.jpg

Yes I do admit my last name is Smith. But I only admitted that because there are tons of Smith's in the world. So there's not much of a way to finding out who I am.

Mendanhall: The first Maxis Free City

Mendanhall is now the first city to have used the No-Maxis Mod on it's entire development. So instead of a mix like I first wanted. I downloaded alot of cooler looking buildings and used them. Now I will show you the city and see what you think of it. By the way, like the top banner? Made it on Paint.Net, I like the looks of it. I tried putting text on it but it just didn't look right. It's a picture of Thanz River (the river that goes through Shayden) First here is a region view of Shayden to Show how development has gone along, and to show the Rivers so it won't be so confusing:

shaydenrivers.jpg

Otherwise saying if you can't see this:

R   Wile River (Red)

Northbrook River  (Yellow)

Thanz River (White)

Now for the pictures of Mendanhall like said, it's the first Maxis Free city (except for a Mayor House that I still need to tear down, and a Church but I haven't found any good churches yet) See here they are:

anotherapartment.jpg

A nice little apartment, right on Harold Street

farms.jpg

One of our farms. Right Above the farm is a High-Tech

facility.

hightechfacility.jpg

Another High Tech Facility. This facility is reserching

for a V3 to the Air Cleaning Plants

Just a refresh:

airpurifierv1.jpgaircleanerv2.jpg

Air Purifier v1, somewhat useful but v2 does twice          The v2 of the Air Purifier Series. It cleans up alot of

as much.                                                                    pollution up. So it will be very hard to find a v3 that

does more then what v2 already does.

northbrookmansion.jpga

While were on this subject here is Northbrook Mansion. It's owned by the man who

made the Air Purifiers, his name is Ronald Peterson.

mayorshouse.jpg

This is the Mayors house. It's a really comfy place and I like it even more then the

other Mayor Houses, not only because it's not Maxis made. But it's a great place

to rest in.

silentnight.jpg

Some houses at night. It's a silent night tonight.

Right now Imageshack is being stupid and won't upload anymore pictures, so once I get it to work I'll post some more if you'd like,

for now just say what you think of it.

Sign in to follow this  

2 Comments

Recommended Comments

Entirely Maxis free eh? I still spotted a few Maxis stoplights (there are stoplight replacement mods, that make them look better) as well as props, but you can't really escape those.

Nice job though!

Share this comment