• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Hanging Around

Sign in to follow this  
TekindusT

Comment Replies

TowerDude: Thanks for your comment!

ImVhOzzi: Thank you for commenting and for your suggestion! I recently updated my NAM-RHW-NWM complex, downloading the NWM Euro textures has been on my to-do list since then...

tigeria: Thank you for commenting! I had been reserving this pic for a "rusty" update...

Skimbo: Thanks for comment! You're glad to be far from Blackwater and I'm sorry to be far from Lòng Chèng...

jj88: Thank you for your comment! When I saw this BAT, I downloaded it inmediately because of its realistic design and with a slighty depressing atmosphere...

Sc4playar: Thanks for commenting! I used to photoedit some newspapers on my Taxi Driver CJ, but I can't show newspapers regularly on this CJ...

hansenawesome15: Thank you for your comment and welcome to this CJ!

Adrianor: ¡Gracias por tu comentario!

Paulobergonci: Thanks for commenting, you can't imagine how important is for me having "the worst" city...

Simfreak90: Thanks for your comment!

dghh70: Thank you for commenting! Maybe you wanted to say Cleveland?

Alejandro24: ¡Gracias por tu comentario! More or less, the same I told to Sc4playar...

Monay: Thanks for commenting! Nice? I don't want to make it nice!

Lil Tokyo: Thans for your comment!

----------------------------------------------------

After an uber-busy week, I've finally been able to pull a decent update. I've plenty of things to do and I hope I can do all of them before the first exams season...

bannerdf.jpg

It is unusual for Blackwaterians to go to other cities to spend their free time, or the time they're unemployed. The lack of money and good transport, usually forces the citizens, young and old, to hang out on their favourite places.

39295205.jpg

During Summer and warm days, some retired men take their chairs under the rail station, where there's shadow all day long. Air conditioning is too expensive for them and ventilators, simply, aren't enough. They usually leave their wallets at home to avoid getting robbed.

44154273.jpg

On the evenings, some dozens of youngsters hang out at the central market's parking lot. They drink cheap alcoholic drinks, smoke joints, play the music too lound on their rusty (and stolen) cars and try to spend the most time out of their homes.

30539606.jpg

Remember that park from some updates ago? Only corageous moms take their kids to play on it during the day. At night, junkies take over this playground and later, when they've had their dose, homeless people from all over Smokestack district come here trying to find somewhere to get some sleep.

Sign in to follow this  

9 Comments

Recommended Comments

I really like this entry, especially the first picture. In the first picture can you tell me where you got that long building toward the top? 

Share this comment

Cool
Wish me good luck, I am switching my  game to rhd with mods. I hve to re-install SO MANY MODS!

Share this comment