Tankmanks Works

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Al Gobar - The Coastal City

Sign in to follow this  
tankmank

OK due to some data loss Riyadh has been lost but i'm still continuing this CJ and i may remake Riyadh in the future.

Replies

Sky Guy: lol, It might be a while till you see King Ajdram International Airport but instead here is Al Gobar

hunkske: thankyou

shyguy from SC4D: It was huge, it was to take over about 1/2 a large tile 

bannerau.png

Al Gobar is the second largest city in Dumat Al-Badr with over 3.6 million people. The city is built along a huge sand bar that goes along a former bay. The city is a major gateway for pilgrims and it is also a tourist mecca with it's many kilometers of beaches and hundreds of small shops. But recently the financial sector has grown significantly with many new office buildings being built. 

This mosaic shows the new and old that mixes all throughout the city.

algobarmosaic.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is just a small teaser for next time as i just finish a few things

Sign in to follow this  

4 Comments

Recommended Comments

Ooh thats really a loss indeed.. I know the feeling all to well! Good luck with the rebuilding.. Looking great so far!

Share this comment

Reminds me of Jargeah all over again.... lovely mosaic!

Good luck rebuilding Riyadh, that is terrible you lost it.

Share this comment

sorry about the loss. I cant wait for more of the city though- I know it has to be good. especially where its coming from you

Share this comment

Replies

hunkske:
It is, i also lost my other CJ which was even worse as i'd had it for a couple of years but thanks
K50dude: Thanks, and Jargaeh was amazing and i hope it will be quite a task to rebuild Riyadh but i should be able to
Sky Guy: Thankyou, and you don't have to wait much longer i've just done the first proper update on Al Gobar

Share this comment