• Comments
  • Views

New Perspectives

Sign in to follow this  
a.lira

São Paulo,

23/06/2048,

15:54 h

Good evening, my dear readers. Thanks for reading my newspaper. Sorry for the delay but been busy with my trip to D3X18999. NEIG paid all expenses, and traveled in finally ready, KP3184-02. I could not take pictures on earth, but a helicopter (now at New Earth) succeeded. Here's the picture:

deltoraharbour9mar00127.png

The ship is immense that they can see the great KP3184-02. In the background you can see the great railroad that will connect the whole planet, from north to south. It is known as "The Line".

Sorry for uploading so fast, but do not have much time. Maybe tomorrow, huh?

Sign in to follow this  

7 Comments

Recommended Comments

Not very nice of you kolnickov inc to say that about his city journal.  It might need some more work on it, but what you said isn't nice

Share this comment

I like the CJ so far its an interesting project posting it in two languages.  the only thing i would say is to make sure your images stay with in the 800x600 size requirement.  That way your readers don't need to scroll back and forth.  I'm sure it must be a mistake since your previous images were smaller.  other then that good work

Share this comment

Dear Malit Harring,

Thanks for the recomendations. This is my first CJ so far, and is very important to me have this impressive support. Thanks a lot.

Share this comment