Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Out With The Old And In With The New

Sign in to follow this  
CSGdesign

NG91%20Banner%2001.png

Boston v2 has grown a lot in the last couple of years.

It has begun to attract sims from far and wide, and is quickly becoming a large and well-known city, popular in a range of arenas.

One such attracted family of sims was the Burkestaan family, from SherridadFerry, from a small town in the southern parts of The Royal Gansbaai Kingdoms that had been their homes for many years.

Mr Jan Burkestaan, Mrs Myalli Burkestaan, and their two daughters Bjork and Blurk were from a poor walk in life with their eyes set on the "land of opportunity" - Boston v2 in Simnation.

NG91a.png

The cruise was three weeks of little more than ocean views and tinned catfood, but eventually the Burkestaan's reached their destination.

NG91b.png

It was time for a new beginning for the Burkestaans.

It was time to leave behind their life of mediocre hand-to-mouth existence and really make something of their time in this world.

Sign in to follow this  

8 Comments

Recommended Comments

zziobs
Thanks mate!

TekindusT
Thanks!  That pic is from a city area made by Marsh, called The Royal Gansbaai Kingdoms

Evillions
Hi! No my uploads are now privately hosted on my own forums' exchange, and they can all be found here.  I will add to them over time - that's about 50% of what I've made - the rest are only available to "operators" in the Multiplayer Region Project due to not being fully refined... buttons and icons and stuff.

Guibanez_
Cheers!  Hope you like it.  This is actually two entries earlier than currently but I wanted to start Chapter 2 from the start...

bigthing
Hi again. I am unable to spend as much time journaling due to the other comittments running a forums creates, but I will be journaling the efforts of members of the Mulitplayer Region Project, which I believe will take Natural Growth and simcity 4 in general to a whole new level.

ROFLyoshi

Yep.  :)

Share this comment