• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!
Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

News of Sour Sims Travels to the Region

Sign in to follow this  
tarrina

Things in Blight have gotten pretty bad--far beyond what anyone is accustomed to in the Ruskova region, of which Blight has been recently incorporated. Madame LaCroix, head of regional matters and a mayor herself, has gotten wind of the situation and is taking initiative.

Madame LaCroix, Deputy of Regional Affairs

High Road Capitol Building, Suite 130

Jenshina 2500-001

Mayor of Blight

1 Private Road

Blight 2515-001

October 24, 2011

Dear Mayor,

It has recently come to my attention of the Regional Affairs Office that Blight has been experiencing some difficulty in governance. Surely this is an oversight committed by your underlings (we have our own fair share of mishaps in Jenshina). However, I have received numerous reports that the school system is sub par and that the health system has fallen into a state of distress; dare I mention a rather poorly written letter I received from your "Citizins Counsil" that suggests the former is a gross understatement.

This is quite concerning, as I cannot allow such a deterioration of approval ratings to occur under my leadership. Any further diminishing of ratings would result in you stepping down from your position.

Although I am confident you are doing your very best to govern I do need to provide some evidentiary support of this fact to present to the highest authorities. Please forward me, with haste, the most recent census reports regarding the city's status as well as the most recent police and fire department reports.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

Mme. LaCroix

Over in Blight, where there is no postal service, the Mayor never received the letter. In turn, another was sent:

November 28, 2011

Dear Mayor,

I am terribly distressed at not having received the reports I requested--you are still living, are you not? I am afraid that given your failure to provide the necessary documents, you will be receiving a visit from my trusted advisor Mayor Suerte of Dom within the next month to carry out his own assessments and reports.

Sincerely,

Mme. LaCroix

Naturally, it took the visit from Mayor Suerte to awaken Blight's mayor to the growing federal interest in the city's affairs. Unfortunately, he won't receive the following notice.

CONFIDENTIAL

Mayor:

Suerte
's report enumerated more atrocities in your city than I can list;
he
came back sick
with dysentery and is threatening to sue you for your hand in his illness.
IMMEDIATE improvement of Blight is imperative! If the President gains wind of the situation it would mean immediate cancellation of your mayorship. This is your final warning prior to termination. You have one month.

LC

Sign in to follow this  

1 Comment

Recommended Comments

Great details! and a very interesting turn in the story....but how did the letter get out of Blight?

Share this comment